Getting Just Plain Vicious Now

ChicagoCarole1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been loyal to this show.  I have waited for Mohan and Vrinda to come together.  They did, but instead of showing the growth of their relationship and love in this show, we have gone to just plain mean and vicious behavior.  Why would family members even want to stay in the same house if they are going to be this evil?  There is no excuse for deliberately hurting someone else.  I am trying to hang in there, hoping that we see some real family togetherness and love, but I am getting closer to just giving up on this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devranilover123 thumbnail
i totally agree with u ^ how vicious can u get? im surprised this show hasn't been taken off air.
dirk41 thumbnail
I watch it but then get mad mad at myself for watching it... Ugh
tamimomari thumbnail
ikr i hate this show so much i want it to end immediately its stupid pointless and low in trps and chasaka meter end this stupid show already it sucks
paheli_srk thumbnail
I am so sick of this show and I hate myself for watching the show as well.
randomness thumbnail
I think the show had it's downfall after they killed Bhakti. Just cannot figure out the hatred Mota bhabhi has, for NO REASON? I mean there isn't even a single reason for her to seek vengeance, or start arguments. The rest of the DILS are like yo-yos, kabhi on one side kabhi on another!
devranilover123 thumbnail
i agree with u randomness. i totally hate this show, i dont wana watch, but will carry on reading written updates, Mota bhabhi hatred towards vrinda is just ... dont get me started