Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update 13/02/06

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Ket. I love your funny comments. When are they going to end this ridiculous show? 😭 Edited by Meredith - 18 years ago
free2ryme thumbnail
No offence cause i like armman and all .. BUt i think that he acted kindda stupid today... I mean how can he call Jassi his dushman... Well it is not his fault.. Its T$D they come up w/ the suckiest story line.. 😡 😡
desimundha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ket! How mean of Armaan. 😡
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks ketaki,after a long long time i actually felt sorry for jassi and hurt by the way arman spoke to her abt being his enemy.I think arman needs to be away from jassi to realise his love and to get a hold of himself ,only then will he realise his love.
the most ridiculous twist would be for jassi to lose her baby .......i hope they dont do that
mermaid_QT thumbnail
thanks ket for the update.

i am feeling sad for both - janda

😕
dreamgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the update 😊 http://i1.tinypic.com/npo11i.jpgEdited by sweetsapna - 18 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

thanks ketaki,after a long long time i actually felt sorry for jassi and hurt by the way arman spoke to her abt being his enemy.I think arman needs to be away from jassi to realise his love and to get a hold of himself ,only then will he realise his love.
the most ridiculous twist would be for jassi to lose her baby .......i hope they dont do that

my my... somebody is even more pessimistic than me! 😛

kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot ket for the lovely update
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks kets
the story is stretching endlessly