chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I know there is no point in saying this but if Radhika is alive, so why Kanha is staying there as Radhika? I mean he can also send back her to her family to take revenge. However, I am liking this track and I don't mind if Kanha never goes, till I see my Rubina's great acting.

I guess the next track shall focus a long part on Radhika's whereabouts. Your views plz.

I guess its a stupid question as we all are loving Kanha. So lets discuss about real Radhika's entry?
Edited by chocolate_boy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well,radh maybe recovering somewhere,afterall she was deadly wounded...and kanha is buying time for her to come bk...but really want her bk soon
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Myra, I dont want to get back the old cry baby of CB1 back. I want her to return in a condition to be very confident. She should also be funny and witty like now
.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Myra.nelly thumbnail
come on,she wasnt a cry baby,she was quite a confident and strong radh...and now maybe she will come even more bold and courageous...
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Radhika was never a cry baby right from the beginning.And now when she comes back she'll be much more stronger & confident.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
I also want to come her as very confident.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When was Radhika ever a cry baby? She has a back bone of steel, is very confident and has a zest for life...she used to feel sad when someone used to hurt he r(but who doesn't) and then after some time used to get back on her feet...she knew that there will be difficulty in life but that does not mean that one stops living. She knew what she wanted and went after it and was also ready to face the consequences of her actions...her main weakness was Dev...and she used to loose her sense of balance when he and his well being were being concerned...so for me someone needs to help her  temper down this aspect in her characterisation. Anyway even if due to some life changing situation a person does change his or her core essense remains the same.

As for what is happening to real Radhika...even if she is injured badly I hope they show her backstory...I mean where is she...what is she doing...She is the heart of this story and the show to me feels very empty without her. ..Radhika/kanha is not Radhika and I am missing Radhika.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
from childhood radhika is not a crybaby rad is very confident and courageous lady but her weaknes is dev if anything happened to him she wil loose her balance and after her reentry she wil be more confident
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

When was Radhika ever a cry baby? She has a back bone of steel, is very confident and has a zest for life...she used to feel sad when someone used to hurt he r(but who doesn't) and then after some time used to get back on her feet...she knew that there will be difficulty in life but that does not mean that one stops living. She knew what she wanted and went after it and was also ready to face the consequences of her actions...hermainweakness was Dev...and she used to loose her sense of balance when he and his well being were beingconcerned...so for me someone needs to help hertemper down this aspect in her characterisation. Anyway even if due to some life changing situation a person does change his or her coreessense remains the same.

</div>
<div>

As for what is happening to real Radhika...even if she is injured badly I hope they show her backstory...I mean where is she...what is she doing...She is the heart of this story and the show to me feels very empty without her. ..Radhika/kanha is not Radhika and I ammissing Radhika.

Well said misti...she will be changed but her true self wont disapear...and they better show what happened with the real radh after she got injured ,to bring logic to the story!! Yes again,i also miss her lots 😊
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Looks like I am wrong in judging her. I m sorry guys.She was confident in this season thats true. But CB1's Radhika who use to cry a lot really moved me. It was when I had my crush on Rubina.😍

Need to say she portrayed both roles differently and I hope her return will be more confident.πŸ‘πŸΌ