Will Anu Malik be fired?

anjalee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
The scandal exposed on Aaj Tak is huge. Until now we had only heard of a few phone conversations or read news paper transcripts of the Bollywood-Mafia nexus. But the video has everything. What is particularly detestable is Anu Malik's literal pooja of Dawood Ibrahim. His song goes something like this:

Ameeron ko jisne Ameeri sikhai,
Garibon ke liye jisne
Kutiya banayi
woh sab ka bhai
Apna Dawood bhai...

It is too early to say what the public reaction is going to be. In the past  we have seen several film stars hobnobbing with anti-social and anti-national elements, but public memory remains short and they are eventually forgiven, worse people are back to their worshipping ways.

On the other hand, Sony is an international corporation with a reputation across the globe. Will it like to have the Sony brand name be associated with Anu Malik after this expose? This was my first reaction after seeing the news, and therefore the post.

Newspapers are yet to react one way or the other but here is a short story from this morning's Hindustan Times:

http://tinyurl.com/aqp2o

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rock 24.7 thumbnail
i know public memory is not only short some ppl see that there is nothing wrong in this . i guess they don't know dawood was responsible for 13 bomb blasts that killed more than 300 ppl in 1993. someone even went so far as to say that anu looked good in the tape and that person even liked the song and his singing (yuuuuucccck). the interpol and usa have declared him a global terrorst and what excuses they had to give about their presence in the party .
Kadwiphool thumbnail
oh my god, i had no idea! this is awful! i wonder in reality how many celebrities from india are associated with mumbai mafia! 😡 😡
arun_8687 thumbnail
"
Ameeron ko jisne Ameeri sikhai,
Garibon ke liye jisne
Kutiya banayi
woh sab ka bhai
Apna Dawood bhai...
"

One More Compostion worth $0.01 😆