Jaswant Menaria-Actor par excellence!

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Salaam Sahab...Ab toh uth jaa!(slightly modifyin K dialogue) ๐Ÿ˜†
Was suffeing from Weekend Boredom! ๐Ÿ˜• so thought to come here and give my two pennies about JM!I was planning to post dis on da day wen Menka was introduced but then our forum was active so i thought to post it later wen our forum wil be in less active mode...And today i feel is da perfect day!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Okay now lemme come to my topic!
Jaswant Menaria-Noone can deny dat he is a great actor...those who does might be 'Insane' ๐Ÿ˜•...The epi i.e,2nd epi of menka's introduction proved that!he had many forms in dat single episode only!
1.He was shown as a lover boy!he was soo nicely and funnily flirting with Menka!That was sooo funny i must say..He brought a bit of his low-graded character by asking her 'whether she has all the qualities of menka or is it just confined to the name'!For us, with shakti saying it will feel disgusted...but jaswant did it beautifully! ๐Ÿ‘
2.He perfectly irtrayed Shakti as 'father-fearing son'.He is soo scared of ss...his expressions when ss was about to throw the shoes was awesome and perfect! ๐Ÿ‘
3.He portrayed shakti as a real 'Bahil Bhudi' and a foolishness cum careless man in the last part wen he handed over the Power of Attorney papers to Menka's family.JM so well portrayed a character who can do anything,destroy his own family for his self-pleasure!Kudos JM ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

Tjis was just the exampke of one episode...We have see th real ralent of JM thru various shades of shakti...we saw heights of cruelness when he burried Kesar alive almost killing her...peak of anger wen he tied daadi up during da burying incident,carelessness and nautanki when he dropped chottu (missing baby adhil heaps ๐Ÿ˜ญ ) and many many many manyyy shades of him!All dis we enjoy because of one of the best gifts which Mkap has-Jaswant!Love you lots Jaswant!ROCK ONNN(but den i really dnt want ShaMe track to last long   ๐Ÿ˜ก ) Kudos to Jm for portraying shakti - the devil sooo well! ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

Sorry for the long post...hoping for ur replies!
Nechu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Agree nechu ๐Ÿ˜ƒJM is GR8 actor but never appriciate for his work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
should win Awards โญ๏ธ
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lallantop post nechuโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผTotally agree with u ๐Ÿ˜ŠU said everything,nothing is left for us๐Ÿ˜†good analysis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Jaswant rocks always with his acting skill.we love to hate him๐Ÿ˜ŠI wanted to see an award in his hand๐Ÿ˜Š
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
agree with u...jaswant manaria is a great actor he should deserve an award..thumps up 4 his acting.
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely Right Nechu.He Deserves An Award.
prats233 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great post yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...he definitely is a mind blowing actor๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
pranav8519 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
100% true he is a fab actor๐Ÿ‘
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GOOD post for JM Nechu...
JM alwayz rocks as Shakthi... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... Noone can do like tat...
yes desrves award... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
moreover he is saying tat he loves M truly n he saw true love in her ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... tats really funny n lallontop... tats the main thing i found newly in tis track... KN talikng about true love n as u said like a lover boy...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes he acts perfectly in all the scenes.. he expresses well through his face also.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Completely agree wid u Nechu,Jaswant is a mindblowin actor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...he can make us hate him,love him,criticise him 4 his acts at d same time...he's sucha a lovely actor dat even if d story commands his character 2 do sumthin wrong we will still love him aft dat...His expressions r bang on everytime in every scene...he's funny n cute at d same time๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Kudos 2 him 4 his brilliant acting๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘