naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav: just walk through the guest ,he was restless he was trying to smile but he could not , he was searching for someone whose eyes bothering him, he walk here and there but could not find .

Anjali: chota aaj hum bohat khush ha ,

Arnav: hmmm

Anjali: yeh Khushi ji bhi na,she was trying to call her .

Arnav: look at her as his sitter took the name of the person whose his eyes was searching for.

Anjali: na ghar ka koi phone utha raha ha na mobile, pata nahi kya hogaya ha.

Arnav: just try to relax him self but failed..

Anjali:La is saying she will not come down till she will come.chota zara La se bolo tou

Nani: kya huwa beta

Anjali: Khushi ji nahi aai abhi tak..

OP : baji hum na bhai ko message diya tou tha.

Arnav: kab

OP: jab aap pool side per tha

Arnav: kya message ha

OP "un ka accident hogay tha subah , un ki behan ka phone tha aap kaleya  "

Arnav: when you told me ?

Op hum na bola tha..aap na sar bhi

Arnav: raised his hand ...grab the keys and walk out

Anjali: chota

Arnav:  just gave a look that said he had lost something ...he just walk out .. he him self try all the numbers. but all phone goes out of reach.he reached their home and look around"Khushi"

happy ji" woh hospital mein ha "

Arnav: kon se

Happy ji told the name

Arnav: just drive as fast as he could to the hospital, he broke the singles but he made sure he reach with in mins.he search for them but could not find . then he saw buaji shouting at DR

Buaji: save my daughter i will pay you

Arnav: just felt his all money is a waste . he just ran to the spot " what is the prob"

DR: her daughter is on death bed ,we dont know when she will stop breathing ,and she  a loud sound echo ..

Buaji: beta ...

Arnav: how dare you say she ..you need money take my everything safe her.throw his wallet on his face

Dr : you will pay for it

Buaji: just push Aranv away from DR" jao dekho meri betiya ko"

Arnav: was just lost he was feeling there is all dark around him. he was feeling difficult to breath .just stand next to the walk of the hospital

Payal: gave him water

Arnav: shake his head

Payal: hum na aap ko phone kiya tha , aap ka cell number humara paas nahi tha ,accident ki wajha se khushi ka cell toot gaya..

Arnav: kasie

Payal: iss ko bokhar tha hum na bohat maana kiya tha per iss na bola aaj jana zaroori ha  ,aaj humari zindagi ka bohat imp din ha.

Arnav: just felt it was all his fault he just recollected how he challenge her to be in his engagement if she has guts

Payal: look at his face which as so much pain that she couldn't say more... gave him a packet .

Arnav: look at it he just open ...     silver coins and a letter

hum aap ko kuch nahi da sakta , humari aukat nahi ha .yeh iss din aap na hum ko khush karan kaleya jo hum ko diya tha ...hum na bohat soch kya humari kismat itni achi na ,phir hum ko pata chala ka woh aap na kiya tha .aur yeh aap ka siwa koi aur kar bhi nahi sakta .(there was a gap )

aap ko hum se itni hafart ha hum ko pata nahi , aap na hum se pocha tha kya hum ko fariq para tha ha hum ko fariq para tha jab aap na diwali ki raat hum ko thokraya tha , hum iss din sub se akeela hogai tha , hum samjaha iss din hum na apna sub kuch kho diya . hum na bus sub kaleya zinda rahna ka fasla karleya . aur woh kiya jo sub na kaha...

Arnav: couldn't read it more as he felt his heart will break ..he just fold it and kept it in his pocket... walk to the operation theater ... nurse was coming out

Arnav: how is she ?

Nurse : she is same she is not responding 

Arnav:  he just hold his head

Payal: aap 

Arnav: just shake his head as if asking her to leave him alone

Payal: woh aap she bohot pray karthi ha  bohat . woh aik din bhi nahi soai ha

Arnav;look at her

Payal: just cried ... kal sari raat woh aap ka naam neend mein la kar roti rahi ha

Arnav: just could not take it more .just sat next to the wall of the operation theater .

At RM

Anajli try to call Arnav but his cell was ring and he was not picking up as he had left his cell in car , it was 12 guest were getting going back as they were no more interested to attended the engagement .

at 1 Dr came out

Arnav: how is she ?

Dr: we cannot say does not have hope to live she is not responding

Arnav: how she will have hope when i i have snatch everything from her ..he just wanted to feel her he just taken out her letter...

jis tarah humara amma babu ji tara ha bilkul iss tarah aaj se hum  bhi  aap ki zindagi mein aik tara hoga kyun ka jab koi duur jata ha to woh bhi taara ban jata ha ...jab aap ka dil kar aap hum ko what the what the  kar ka daant lana , aur hum ko humari aukat yaad dilana ... hum ..she stopped.

aap apna khyal rakiya ga  ,kyun ka ab hum nahi hoga ...

Arnav: KHUSHI  he just ran to the operation theater .

DR we will shift her 

Arnav:please  trust me she feels my presence if i will be there she will get back her hope ... 

DR: what are you saying?

Arnav: you will not get it as it is not written in medicine books , you people say heart is a machine but i say it is not...

DR: just gave him a weird look  ,this business tycoon is mad,  he just let him go as he doesn't want to argue with him.

Arnav: enter  she was lying in between many machines... "Khushi" he just stand next to her just hold her hand in his, they saw bit sensation in her body as she grip his hand  . they shifted her to ICU he just didnot left her side ,buaji ask him to let her sit for some time and he should rest but he didnot listen .

buaji : asked payal to inform RM that he is here as the must be worried ... it was 7 in the morning , anjali was there with Akash and La they had tried to move him but he was not listening to any one .

Khushi condition was bit stable now she was taking breath without machine ... she just murmur "arnav"

Arnav: who was just staring at her" i am here"placed her hand next to her cheek ,she in sleep move her head on it .smiled in sleep 

Dr : just look at Arnav he walk out 

Akash : how is she ?

Dr: his presence is her medicine ,and he is her hope which is making her come back to life 

Anjali look at La she didnot said any thing as she was too shocked to accept her two friends were killing their feeling for her ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aww, she can feel his presence even while unconscious!

I really do think Arnav is so stupid he won't accept his feelings unless something like this happens to Khushi.
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nayika

Aww, she can feel his presence even while unconscious!

I really do think Arnav is so stupid he won't accept his feelings unless something like this happens to Khushi.

his ego will only break when she is in pain,other wise he will stay like that with a stiff neck 
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this was so beautiful! i have tears in my eyes :)
sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful...loved reading!!!

&thx for pm😊
Ended thumbnail
this is too lovely. so emotional too. love the letter khushi written for arnav. thanks for the pm! :)
xxx
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 OOHHh naddiya this is super AWsome...👍🏼...
😎
You are a genius dear do you know that ??? 😆 
WOW what a story... ❤️

loved it every single line of it ... its fantastic

Thanks for the PM...

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
VERY VERY NICE LOVED TO READ
it was too good 
totally lovely n loved that she could feel his touch n presence
true love
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww she felt his presence even when unconscious. Very nice.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey yaar want to say this is superb OS and love it...wow tears came from my eyes...