FINALLY PKG ENDED!!

priya64 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys!

I just finished watching PKG's final episode...

Dun want to spoil it for some who havent seen it yet.. but i m glad its over..

The way it ended was good.... guess that was the only way the show could end otherwise it have been dragged even longer...

What do the rest of u all have to say???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So, does Rimjhim actually die?? I somehow did not like that part.
Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i h8td piya ka ghar, but my mum watchd it frm strt 2 finish so i loved da title track watchn it on n of i was really 😃 oh wel kkusum finishd so did reth n yeh meri life hai n kutumb 😛 life goes on lol!!
srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭 😭 me tooo!!! Did they have to do such an ending? I used to love PKG when it first started, after they did that leap, i didnt like it as much and now its ended, im glad it has ended but not in such a sad way..good acting though by all! 👏
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh..i really dont wanna know what happnens but i did figure out that she dies...
zeus thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god it ended. In the beginning I used to like it..but I started getting a feeling of stretching a chewing gum and putting it back together, stretching it-putting back together..and so on and on and on and on..

Like Rimjhim putting togehter the family, someone breaking it, she putting it together, someone breaking it..It was sooo predictable, Glad that finally they lost interest in stretching the gum !!
Soruj thumbnail
I couldnt stop crying,my whole family was crying including my 7 year old sister who loves piya ka ghar 😭
ive been watching piya ka ghar right from the start.
glad its ended but why such a depressing episode 😭
ek_aarzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god this BS is over...it just dragged and dragged and what a dumb ending!!!