Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinti thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
good point kesha...besides if something like that happens, she's is going to loose major ratings.
Cheeni thumbnail
I wrote this several times its some piyush's business rival but it seems as if nobody bothers to read it. It is the same guycoz of whom PIyush was in hospital before his accident incident.
chinti thumbnail

maybe cheeni......maybe its that guy who was suppose to marry kashish.....he said that he wouldn't leave sujal or something like that.....his appearance was too short in the serial so far....maybe its him.

anyone except sujal and everyone will keep watching happily😃

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how r u so sure abt that cheeni dear?
kesha thumbnail
how can u be so sure of the fact that it's the business rival cheeni??? they didn't even show him after piyush was in the hospital. i think its either aarchie who tried to kill him or it was just an accident
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Hey Kesha u are breaking the rule........no murder mystry today right?
kesha thumbnail
ooopps 😳 sorry choco, i forgot my own rule
Cheeni thumbnail
YES KESHA AND SIMPLY i m sure and yes he was shown when P was in hospital. Remember K has doubts on Sujal coz of which Sujal was even arrested then Archie and Rishi helped Sujal by grabbing this guy red handed. It was a mota sa aadmi i don't remember his name but he was not somebody important but just to create tensions between K and S HE WAS INTRODUCED BY EKTA TO BEAT Piyush. Have a bet guys.
kesha thumbnail
i think we should all just wait and watch wat this 'murder mystery' reveals. it shouldn't be much longer now that they brought bak insp. naik...
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly.......why r v doing inspector naik's job

Just relax and watch Sujal if nothing else and pls dont worry yr pretty heads..Ultimately we'll only get to see what Eekta and her storywriters decide.

And Choc ..it wud b gr8 to see kashish in jail but thats not happening so just 4get abt it. She hasnt killed anybody. but Sujal is a possibility so b prepared otherwise again yr rope will come out.😉