Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

^^oh today's epi was EPIC Anu.. one can have a caption contest on each and every cap of the epi from the results to the reactions to the pink room celebrations (loved Shradha picking on Sho.. how dumb is tht gal😆) to the sulking greens.. to the crouching cakes and hidden chocolates🤣.. after the meow.one this one was a total entertainer epi

LMAO😆😆...superb!

Totally this was one PAISA VASOOL episode after many days👏😆...ek ke baad there was something hilarious happening in today's epi but more than anything it was worth it to see that entire bully gang defeated and licking their wounds in a corner👏😆

Shonali defies all definitions of bimbo-ness, truly😆  I think even Vida might have slightly more brains than her😆...aaj she was openly turned into a joke in the pink room in all of the 'celebrations' but she went along with it...not that she had much choice also...she's stuck b/w a rock and a hard place now😆...Bedi and Juhi are going to make life hell for her for sure😆

Can someone post a pic of the  shower comment by Shonali in the garden as well?? Seriously W*F was that??!🤣

Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

And did anyone notice how Juhi was kaan lagaake sunoing when Shonali was arguing with Pooja Misshra? She's all like, 'let me hear kaise lad rahe hain dono'...now all of a sudden she is RELISHING the fights? Pehle toh she was crying over 'fights'😆

PM rightly said yeh Juhi nahi, yeh Chuhi hai. 😆 She is always sneaking either around people's conversation or food. 😆

Luxury budget in danger and she starts jumping on the couch challenging BB... yeh cheating hai, yeh politics hai,yeh unfair hai, you're wrong BB aapse ghalti hui hai. 🤣 This season BB is busy playing dead but man if he was like he used to be in previous seasons...he would have lagaoed her solid vaat. 🤣 I'm hoping Sanjay does that today.

Pata nahi why she behaves as if usko zindagi mein kabhi khana nahi mila. 😕
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: make-believe

Did anyone notice Juhi's 'Tom Cruise' moment on the couch...standing on it and screaming at Bigg Boss 🤣 🤣 🤣 

LMAO 🤣🤣 wasn't that a yellow couch too?? 😆😆 superb catch make-believe 👏😆
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purva

Ufff... I smell so much of negativity 🤢😆😆 thanks for the HD pic.. now I can laugh at the losers louder 🤣🤣

HD pictures pe HD haasa😆😆😆😆

bedi lookz liek mandeep in constipation😆😆😆

btw i hate sid'z pantz dat he wz wearing..looked liek a diaper
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO😆😆...superb!

Totally this was one PAISA VASOOL episode after many days👏😆...ek ke baad there was something hilarious happening in today's epi but more than anything it was worth it to see that entire bully gang defeated and licking their wounds in a corner👏😆

Shonali defies all definitions of bimbo-ness, truly😆  I think even Vida might have slightly more brains than her😆...aaj she was openly turned into a joke in the pink room in all of the 'celebrations' but she went along with it...not that she had much choice also...she's stuck b/w a rock and a hard place now😆...Bedi and Juhi are going to make life hell for her for sure😆

Can someone post a pic of the  shower comment by Shonali in the garden as well?? Seriously W*F was that??!🤣

oh totally paisa wasool.. I wanted to throw some chindi chillar at Juhi's andolan act😆.. thro the day the mood of the green room turned darker shades of green🤣.. at one point I tht Juhi will cry and fall sick😆 coz BB is so UNFAIR😆

@sHonali:how I pray she had a diff name..shudders.. she is one league of her own.. Wida is defo not there.. she managed to be cheeky with Sky today.. clap clap👏 but Mehek and Shradhdha were defo having real fun at this whole scenario.. after a long time I saw the entertaining shades of Jalebi Bai😆.. even PM was having fun..🤣at Bedi and Juhi spying at the celebrations😆😆 what losers...

next mind PB is all concerned tht captain deserves a phone call 😆 are these ppl for real.. the garden moment was highlight.. with that shower flower.. let's see how long Sid gives his mona darling the cold shoulder.. but like Amar I do hope she leaves tomorrow.. total nikamma patta she is.. unless she capsizes the bully team again😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: gremlin.

PM rightly said yeh Juhi nahi, yeh Chuhi hai. 😆 She is always sneaking either around people's conversation or food. 😆

Luxury budget in danger and she starts jumping on the couch challenging BB... yeh cheating hai, yeh politics hai,yeh unfair hai, you're wrong BB aapse ghalti hui hai. 🤣 This season BB is busy playing dead but man if he was like he used to be in previous seasons...he would have lagaoed her solid vaat. 🤣 I'm hoping Sanjay does that today.

Pata nahi why she behaves as if usko zindagi mein kabhi khana nahi mila. 😕

Yeah someone has to lagaao their vaat for sure...Sanjay ka pata nahin but if Salman is there he just might do the honors😆...let's see how much Juhi manages to do her nautanki blushing in front of him then😆

These ppl are openly challenging BB...if they aren't put into their place now then BB will lose any semblance of control or credibility...waise bhi this season don't even do the tasks very seriously and aren't even reprimanded much for that.😕
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harpkaur

HD pictures pe HD haasa😆

bedi lookz liek mandeep in constipation😆😆😆

@ bold.. seriously.. that too a loaded one 🤢🤣
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purva

@ bold.. seriously.. that too a loaded one 🤢🤣

hahaha i knowww😆

hez wearing dat for the past 2-3 dayz..he thinkz hez cool..lol..hiz dialouge2 mahek i am cooler dan u🤣🤣...if u wre any cooler u wudnt b jumping with anger while mahek laughed😆😆😆

Originally posted by: harpkaur

Diaper. 😆
Those are harem pants. I don't like it on men.
nikita_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just see the number of likes.. Lol..