18th November WU: Aditya's lie :)

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
~18th November Written Update~

Bramha is burning in anger as he thought his threat will work to mend Devyani , but it has backfired him . He also says he does not want marry Uttara .

Gaurav is in sad mode when Vidya gets to know from him that Aditya knows about his sexuality. He tries to convince him that time will solve every problem. He tells him that she would bring food for him as she also has not eaten anything  . Vidya is shown to be consoling Gaurav pretty brilliantly.

When she is bringing the food for Gaurav she sees Adiya , she hides herself .She meets Aditya alone in his room , Where he requests Adi to not tell Priya about Gaurav. Aditya is sad for everything. He asks Vidya why is she still so concern about Gaurav ? Vidya says she thinks she is one of the most blessed wife.As in today's world it is tough to get a husband like Gaurav . She is happy to compromise with the situation. She had done mistake by leaving him , now she is happy with him .Aditya who is still very guilty for everything asks for forgiveness to Vidya for his mother and brother .He promises her that Priya will not get to know about it from him .

Aditya is in room , Priya comes to the room , She asks the reason for Gaurav's willingness to the relationship with Chinu 'Vidya. Aditya says a fake story, How Gaurav knows he can not make Vidya happy , so as Chniu already loves her , he wants them to be happy . Priya tries to make him understand that this is not right . Aditya says he has no right in their personal  life , he gives the example that if there will be problems in Priya and Aditya's relationship Chinu will not be able to understand it completely . She hugs him , Aditya is in guilt to tell her a lie.            

Precap:

Priya asks Devyani why is she alone in the other room , She tells she should now be habituated with it as she will be getting divorce from Bramha . Bauji and Priya is shocked.She also ads tomorrow morning whole family will get to know about it .

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.. its supposed to be 18th nov  not 19th
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yeah ðŸ˜³ I modified it .. Thanks anyways 
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

Oh yeah ðŸ˜³ I modified it .. Thanks anyways 

no probzz :)
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vidya is an idiot.  What better husband can there be than one who doesn't love you, won't ever have sex with you, and wishes he could have sex with not another woman, but another guy?  There has got to be a better word than idiot to describe her.  I'm sure it will come to me.  Bravo to Devyani though. 
I think this family gives a whole new meaning to dysfunctional though; a whole new meaning.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Pia.
It wasnt right of  Vidya to tell Aditya not to tell Priya the truth.
And Brahma hes got caught in his own web.
I haven't watched yesterday's or today's episodes.
Thanks for the WU😊

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks Pia.
It wasnt right of  Vidya to tell Aditya not to tell Priya the truth.
And Brahma hes got caught in his own web.

But He's not a child-he is an even bigger idiot to listen to her. As it is there is hardly ANY communication between this couple-a LOT of chemistry but no communication,this will hardly help.