Main Hoon Chipkoo No. 1!

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

DISCLAIMER: If you do not have a liking for humor and sarcasm then please don't read further because this post might offend your sentiments. :)...PEACE OUT!

In KTLK land, there seems to be some kind of implicit competition between Mallika and Nidhi in regards to who can stick-like-glue to Dr. Ashutosh at this stage. Nidhi seems to land at Dr. A's place every day since Anji mentioned the word "pyaar" while Mallika's narad muni bhabi jee keeps taunting and goading her to go and sit on Ashutosh's head till he agrees to marry her.

Lets cross over to Dr. Tarantula...I mean Mallika and Dr. Chipki...I mean Nidhi to get their opinion on the state of things in the show right now.

Q - So, Dr. Mallika we hear you have some competition on the Dr. Ashutosh front?

Dr. M - Competition? What competition?...BARAH SAAL..BARAH SAAL KI DOSTI, BARAH SAAL KA PYAAR, BARAH SAAL KA ASHUTOSH PAR EMOTIONAL AATYACHAAR! Do you think after BARAH SAAL i'm going to let a teen din ki intern take away my man? 😑

Q - Mam, par jo insaan barah saal main nahi mana, woh ab kya maanega?

Dr. M - (pauses)...If I didn't understand that in BARAH SAAL you really think I'm going to get it now? πŸ₯±

Q - Ok ...ok...Can we get an estimate of how many times you have proposed to Dr. Ashutosh in these BARAH SAAL?

Dr. M - I would say roughly about 4855867876568 times

Q - And despite the fact he has continually rejected your proposal you continue to fight?

Dr. M - Yes, because the last thing an educated doctor like me would do is hold onto her self-respect and move on in life...😡

Ermm...Ok...Oh wait, Dr. Chipki...urf Nidhi is here...Let us hear her side of the story.

Q - May we begin with asking why do we find you glued to Dr. Ashutosh's residence everyday?

Dr. N - Well, because saiyya naino ki bhasha samjhe na...I mean, i'm in love...❀️

Q -  But how did that happen, you've known him for only a week...you haven't even shared any substantial moments with him to evoke feelings of love?

Dr. N - How dare you say that...I mean, he returned my earrings to kuch kuch hua, he shook my hand toh bahut kuch hua and then he fell sick toh love ho gaya. How can these not be called substantial moments?..😑

Q - Um ok, but what exactly do you do at his place?

Dr. N - I deliver food, I make adrak wali chai, I change his curtains, I tend to his guests...πŸ˜ƒ

Q - Eh...so are you an intern who works at his hospital or a bai?

Dr. N - Pyaar mein you do everything and anything...toh abhi I am an intern cum bai.Subhe patients ki files update karti hoon, shaam ko adrak waali chai banati hoon...😳

Q - So, whats next on the list?

Dr. N - Cleaning his house, making his bed, washing his clothes, mowing his lawn...etc etc etc...πŸ˜ƒ

Dr. M meanwhile flares up and screams out

"BARAH SAAL KI PESTERING MAIN AISI HEE BEKAAR NAHI JAANE DOONGI! DO WHAT YOU WANT DR.NIDHI BUT ASHUTOSH WILL BE MINE ONLY!...MERE PAAS KADHI HAI, KHEER HAI, aur BARAH SAAL HAI...TUMAHRE PAAS KYA HAI?"...😈

DR N - "MERE PAAS EARRINGS HAI, ADRAK WALI CHAI HAI, HARE CHAANE KI CURRY PLUS METHI MUTHIYE aur AB TOH DR. ASHUTOSH KE GHAR KE CURTAINS BHI HAI"...

Lets contact Dr. Ashutosh to know what he thinks of this Clash of the Titans

Q. - Dr. Ashutosh the ladies seem to be stamping over each other in the race to winning your love...your comments?

Dr. A - (smirks)...You think I care about their fight? ...I'm getting muft ki seva from both sides.  Kabhi  free ki kheer aati hai toh kabhi methi muthiye...

Oh the joys of having two women fight over you! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sigh...so although the prize itself is not bothered about whose hands it lands in, the ladies have pulled out their claws and swords and everything else in between to become the No. 1 chipkoo. Lets see who wins and is finally bestowed with the title of "Main Hoon Chipkoo No. 1".

Edited by DeepShadow - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...Excellent...!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
witty, sarcastic, totally entertaining...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

This wud make the battle even more interesting and appealing..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
liked ur postt...its very entertaininggg...😊
achiever thumbnail

2 not sound offensive on this halla-bol forum u shud chng the topic to Biwi no. 1.πŸ˜†.. ppl r less tolerant of gud humor..πŸ˜†

shamil thumbnail
brilliant stuff🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
dr.chipkiπŸ€£πŸ‘
do post at regular intervalsπŸ˜†
@manisha- no yaar1 I am sure most of us are 'tolerant'πŸ˜›
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

2 not sound offensive on this halla-bol forum u shud chng the topic to Biwi no. 1.πŸ˜†.. ppl r less tolerant of gud humor..πŸ˜†

I'm glad you people have taken it in the positive sense...πŸ˜ƒ

Its ok...I shall put up a disclaimer instead.

achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepShadow

I'm glad you people have taken it in the positive sense...πŸ˜ƒ

Its ok...I shall put up a disclaimer instead.

πŸ˜†.. V did the same thing for our favorite serial Kitani Mohabbat Hai.. in KMH forum.. and ppl wernt very appreciative of our efforts thr...πŸ˜†.. its gud tht u've put disclaimer.. πŸ˜†
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome postπŸ‘πŸΌ...loved every bit of it🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...dr. tarantula and dr. chipkiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG...🀣🀣🀣
I can't stop laughing...🀣

U have a great humor sense...πŸ‘ 

please do keep posting more...
Edited by rainbows07 - 12 years ago
Kavya.S thumbnail
🀣 omg that was awesome...nice post