MG#OS- DreamGirl - Part-3 & Epi/PG-10

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Friends'''''.

Your Likes & comments motivated me to write more on Maaneet.

Thanks & love u all.

Till I update my other SS 'Y R U Afraid of Dark & Was it my Mistake  & OS-Woh Saat Din.

You can check out my new OS ' DREAMGIRL

This is my 4th OS on DREAMGIRL which every boy dreams of his better half.

Hope U will like it..

Part -1 pg-1

Part -2 pg-6

Part -3 pg -10

Edited by Jyoti121 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

PART 1

Maan Singh Khurana, never saw dream in his life. His world was revolving around himself, home & office.  But one day he met a girl who was pretty looking, specially her eyes, which made him restless day/night & started dreaming about her from day he saw her & yes he is getting marry to a girl who was his DREAMGIRL ……………………………………………GEET whose name he came to know when he again met her at Hoshyarpur.

Looking at the Gift Packet he went in Flashback a day before his Wedding Day.

FLASH BACK………….

Maan saw her first time in the Gift Shop she was purchasing some gifts for her younger Sister.

Maan too was purchasing some gifts. Within flash of light she was out of his sight, both dashed each other & their shopping bags fell on the ground.  Maan lifted the bag & handed over to her & told her to check it if anything is left behind. She just said no & both lost in each other's eyes they came to sense when the counter person snapped she made the payment and left the shop. Maan made his payment & turned he saw a Gift packet on the ground. He took & asked he counter person about then he came to know that it was purchased by the same Girl whom he met twice.  Maan told him to make the bill of that Gift & made a payment. He was searching for her to hand over the same but she was nowhere to be seen so he kept that packet with himself.

While driving Maan was thinking of her, he never came across a girl. Her eyes were Hazel, which were more expressive than words.  All the way he was thinking of her till he reached home.  Mrs. Khurana was sitting in living room.

Mrs. Khurana : Maan it took time for you to reach you home.

Maan : Yes Mom, I was bit confused in selecting a Gift as I never done it before.

Mrs. Khurana : It's ok Maan this is the 1st time you had purchases the gift & that's y always tell to select  & purchase of your choice.

Maan : I think so Mom, I have to start thinking on this & lost in his thought.

Mrs. Khurana called him 2-3 times but no response she called him loudly with that he was back again.

Mrs. Khurana : Maan where are u lost? Anyways it will be late for us, so have your dinner.

Maan replied her & went to his room. After freshened up he was thinking about the Gift which was nicely packed for one second he thought to open it but he kept it in his drawer. He again started thinking of her & started talking with himself … I should have at least asked her name, she helped me in selecting the Gift, only said thanks to her and her Gift is with me, where should I search her. He lye on bed, closed his eyes, thinking of her soon went in to deep sleep.

Next Morning

Mr. Khurana was knocking on his bedroom door for near about 15minutes but there was no answer from Maan, he decided to call him on his Cell thinking that at least he will pick up the call but no, still Maan was in deep sleep. Mr Khurana told on their servant to enter his room through window which was luckily kept open by Maan.  He entered Maan's room, open the door & left to serve the breakfast. Mrs & Mr. Khurana were surprised to see Maan. He was holding pillow near his chest & was murmuring.

Mr. Khurana : Maan utho look at the time its already 9.30.

Maan was in his own world of dreams & murmured something which Mr. Khurana did not hear clearly.

Mr. Khurana : Saru, tum hi uthao, pata nahi aaj kya hogaya hai itne der tak nahi sota hai. It's already late I am leaving for office & tell him to reach as early as possible.

Mrs. Khurana : Haan zaroor kuch baat hogi warna yeh itne der tak nahi sota.  Anyways I will pass on the message to him.

Mr. Khurana left for office.  Mrs.  Khurana moved her hand on Maan's forehead & was trying to wake him at the same time she heard clearly what Maan was murmuring.  She shakes him with that Maan got up.

Maan : Mom you here & looked at the watch.. Oh shit its already late & moved his hand over his head. Dad left for office.

Mrs. Khurana : Yes he already left.  But what made you sleep till now Maan & you were saying something like ab tumhe kaha dhoondhu…. What's that?

Maan: Kuch nahi Mom & went in wash room.

Mrs. Khurana came down & was waiting for him on breakfast table.

They chat for a while & Maan left for office.  But there to he was thinking of her. How to search her no clue was there. He was disturbed when peon came to tell him that Bade Saab ne bulaya.. Maan immediately went to Mr. Khurana's cabin.  Mr. Khandelwal was waiting to meet Maan.  He had come to give Mr. Khurana an invitation of his Son's Reception Party.

Mr.Khandelwal : Maan you are coming to Party too.

Maan : Usually I don't go but I will try.

After chatting with them Maan left the cabin. But Mr. Khandelwal's & Mr. Khurana's discussion where going on about Maan's marriage. Mr. Khurana told him that the decision of marriage is left on Maan.  He needs some time to think on marriage.

After a month

Maan become more dreamer day by day.  All the time he was thinking of her even the nights were sleepless for him.  He becomes more restless. He was lost in her thoughts. This bought change in his behavior which was noticed by his Mom & Dad.

Being a Sunday all three were present on breakfast table.

Mrs. Khurana : Maan I have noticed the changed in you is it something special.

Maan : Nothing special (started looking at the photos) Dad not again.

Mr. Khurana : Maan, can you tell me the reason behind rejecting the photos.

Maan : Dad I am not interested to marry now. I need some more time to think.

Mrs. Khurana : But Maan  we are listening to this from six months. Everyone is asking us when Maan is getting married as his younger brother & sister are happily married & settled down.

Maan : Mom, I don't care for others  & y are you both back of me. I will let you know my decision once I am ready to get marry.

Mr. Khurana : Maan  I had searched  a girl for you now at least I hope to hear yes from you.

Maan : But Dad ….

Mrs. Khurana  : Maan tell me frankly have you search a girl of your own choice? If yes then we don't have problem but let us know so that your Dad will not discuss with Mr. Handa.

Maan : Handa Uncle!!!!!!! Par kyu.

Mrs. Khurana : Your Dad is thinking of Geet.  You know her very well as both of you were in same school but due to their personal problem they shifted to Hoshyarpur & settled there.

Maan: Yes Mom i know her but its long time, I haven't see neither I met her.

Mr. Khurana  : Maan, then y don't you meet her as I am going to visit the site of Mr. Khandelwal.

Maan  : Ok Dad I will come with you but on one condition 1st I will see her then I will decide.

Mr. Khurana was so happy he hugged him & kissed on Maan's forehead.

Maan was thinking of Geet when they were in School. Maan was in 7thStd & Geet was in 5th Std. Both of them were very mischievous & were good in their studies. After the exams were over Handa family settled in Hoshyarpur.  

After 2 days Mr. Khurana told Maan to go to Hoshyarpur alone as he was having meeting with Bank Manager. 

Maan agreed to this & left for Hoshyarpur but was thinking of the same face till he reached Handa house.

Hope U all liked it

Next update Soon

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful Graphic #11 Jyoti

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum!!
waiting for maneet to meet!!

anvi8888 thumbnail