KRIYA OS -What would've happened!!! Last part- P36

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi MKAPian's ,

As the CVs weren't kind enough to give us a kriya scene after so much expectations , I thought I would attempt to write what would have happened if P hadn't heard anything n K hadn't gone to his restaurant ...so here goes ...

Pratigya came back just when M's parents were leaving n she didn't hear anything……..so she entered TN and saw that K was standing near the pillar n saw his eyes lit up when he saw her entering…………..pratigya's breath hitched at the intensity of his look……….KN was sitting in his chair n SS too was in his cot with thakurain jabbering on about M n KN's marriage…………Krishna looked at them n then back to pratigya indicating her to following to the room ………..Pratigya turned red slightly n she slowly started walking to the other side of the hall towards krishna , but still away from him, trying to control her heartbeat n trembling body…………krishna , smiling in triumph , started walking to the room ……….but thakurain who noticed Pratigya's body language looked up n saw Krishna walking to the room n Pratigya , undoubtedly , following him………….'arrey , maharani', she called, jealousy n anger sprouting from every syllable……..

Pratigya stopped in her tracks…………..so did krishna, who turned , irritated towards the hall……….'go n n dry some red chillies in the terrace………..fast……..' thakurain told pratigya ………….krishna , angry now, came forward 'what's this……can't piyasia do it? Aye piyasia go , do whatever she says………..Pratigya come with me……….'………….'arrey,baba, piyasia ia busy in kitchen……….n if pratigya did some work , she won't get tanned or something like that………..Go pratigwa……..fast……..' krishna was about to retort when pratigya interrupted …….'its Ok krishna , I will do it………..' n she took the small sack of redchillies near the other pillar n started walking to the staircase , a teasing smile on her lips, as krishna looked at her……………when she reached the stairs near enough to where krishna was standing  she said in undertone so that only Krishna could hear her……….'hmmm. seems like u have just ate a plate full of red chillies…………if u want water just ask piyasia……..' n smiled more widely and started climbing the stairs , occasionally looking back at him teasingly …………krishna stood there , a sly smile in his lips as he liked it when she played hard to get…………when Pratigya looked back again to tease him further , she gasped at the pronounced undiluted desire in his eyes………….krishna widened his smile, which told her in perfect fashion that she is going to pay for her little playfulness……………Pratigya's heart beat sky rocketed n she tripped , as a shiver ran through her body, but caught herself n urgently climbed the rest of the stairs……..it has been ages since they were really intimate with each other  she was feeling the really shy………….when krishna was about to climb the stairs SS asked him…..'raja , why r u here still? Don't u want to go to ur restaurant ?...' thakurain who was looking ready to kill when she saw krishna following P to the terrace jumped on it……..'yes. why don't u go to ur work…?' krishna , controlling himself, said 'chandu is there no……….he will take care of today's business………' n ran up the stairs…………..SS went back to his chai, muttering ………..n thakurain's angry n jealous eyes followed K up to the 1st floor………..

Pratigya who stood listening near a room , to her thunderous heart n what krishna said , blushed scarlet……..'today'!!! that means he is not going outside the whole day…………! She was happy n shy at the same time…… chiding her roaring heart to calm down she slowly walked to the terrace n with trembling hands started arranging the chillies for drying ………….krishna came to the terrace n saw her bent down in front of the cot , pretending to dry the chillies………..pratigya was trembling as every nerve of her was aware of his eyes on her back n she tried to keep her breathing n hands steady…………krishna walked to her , his eyes taking in her bent form, her hair flying in the soft breeze n her nervous anticipation n shyness……………'u r doomed'……….he whispered as he approached her………..

If u liked it will continue 😃
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow... i really wish cv could have follow this... good going...😊
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dhanyaaa...

itz not fair...😭...

Plzzz update now only... right now... aaa... 😆😆😆

plzzz Don't play with us...😆...

Plzzz... Itz juz lallontop...
👏 👏 Edited by Veena.S - 12 years ago
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not Liked.Super Liked.
Please Continue...Can't Wait!
Please Fast.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

u know what... Cv really need to visit our forum oftenly... great post n idea by dhanya... well written... i wished Cv gave us this y'day... But no...

At times i think CV is lack of ideas... really... 😆

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

u know what... Cv really need to visit our forum oftenly... great post n idea by dhanya... well written... i wished Cv gave us this y'day... But no...

At times i think CV is lack of ideas... really... 😆

@ bold ... itz 100% true yaar...
 if so... y don't they visit our forum... atleat topics to CVs thread... they can  find hundreds of ideas know , how to run the track n wat we want xactly...
idreeskhan123 thumbnail

why cvs is not showing these kind of scenes...hope they will show a cute scenes..very nice..

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super duper! Continue fast 😉
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow superb os pls continue can't wait now 😃
Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cant wait noww...Pls jaldi update karbo😳