Love is when I love u, One true time I hold U-E79

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And sorry for being MIA during the EDT...Pata nahi...a sleep compulsion takes over me like anything at that time these days!
Talli aa gai and mujhe sleeping disorders de gai😡

But aaj no Talli ...

Although I loved chhotu Sparsh's expressions when The two brats make up...She is wiping tears from her eyes...and then when Gulaal catches the Golu after chasing him, and they hug, she is clapping in the background...
But that is the magic of this scene...I would not have minded hoards of people standing around...It would have made no difference to these two...So engrossed are they with each other...

This is my favourite scene of the whole series...Preleap or post leap...nothing can beat the magic of this scene...
It shows us so many things,,,,

Their exclusive world...that no one else is suppose to enter...
Even Talli who is standing right beside, is only viewing it as a spectator far away...and perhaps that is why the tears na??? Is it a wonder that Kesar used to get angry, sad, frustrated when he had to view Gulaal from faraway distance???
Was reminded of that scene where The terrorist was feeding Gulaal the food which  she had brought from Poonam's house, the day when she went there instead of Gulaal, and Kesar was watching them through the glass...I had so felt for him, he was as if trying to reach inside...but just could not!
He was thrown out of his own world into a space so unknown, even after ten years, he could not belong there...and hankered to be taken inside that safe haven again...!!

What the scene showed us was Kesar's inability to lash back at her even when she had beaten him with the stick like anything, just moments back...is it a wonder that Gulaal was taken aback at Kesar's wild behavior and refused to acknowledge him as HER KESAR!

Her Kesar could never see tears in her eyes, and the Kesar who came back actually was the one who gave her tears and did not seem to care if he inflicted more pain...

It showed us that Kesar could never see Gulaal turning her back to him...The moment she turns...he pulls her back saying that he is not denying to eat her food, but he cannot eat as he is so in pain...he is inable to eat with his own hands...

It showed us that Kesar had never needed to declare that she needed to feed him with her hands...She would have automatically had she been able to see his pain...
Which was something, she could not in those days...

And lastly It showed us that they were just meant to be...as a child and his mentor, as woman and her savior or as best friends, or as soul mates...

Whatever...but they were together and they were to stay together...

I somehow can never do the whole scene justice...

The expressions...the push and pull in their behaviours...the hurt on their faces, the pain, the brattiness, the anguish and the surrender, the tears, the happiness and the complete bliss that surrounds them...
You know I actually felt for Talli at that moment...because looking at this scene..you FEEL like an outsider intruding ...so in to each other they were!!!

Ah enough of my bak bak...
Me cannot write more...
Links in the next post!
Btw sorry for the title...I tried and tried like hundred of titles..but settled for this one because didnot find anything remotely appropriate to encompass this scene...so just churofied the lines from Titanic's song!

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Links

Episode 79 telecasted on 1st March 2011

We can skip the last two parts...basically they involve Reva Yogesh nonsense...but ofcourse we see Mulji getting attacked and then he telling Gulaal about Factory going bankrupt and So Gulaal deciding to take over...

http://h-q.tv/go/dm.php?id=xhbdqd

http://h-q.tv/go/dm.php?id=xhbdqo

OR

http://www.startv.in/video/?79_1_Gulaal-feels-guilty
http://www.startv.in/video/?79_2_Yogesh-confesses-to-Reva

http://www.startv.in/video/?79_3_Mulji-attacked

http://www.startv.in/video/?79_4_Mulji-explains-to-Gulaal
-Srushti- thumbnail
Pics

Keithwa where are you...your cows are being tortured😆

Meri dukhbhari kahani suno!

Cow: I am bored...somebody pull this guy out of my shed!!

Thank God Gullu is here...

Owww...Golu is crying *sniff*

She did not expect this much na...she thought it was a cowdung..err I mean cake walk😛

Ignore that stupid thing hanging on the cowshed pillar...Keithwa you better sprinkle Gangajal on the cowshed..it has become apavitar!!

Oh I love this look on her...Brat kahin ki!

Copy cat!

Owww...I love MP in this one...She is pleading with her eyes!

He is not looking at her...because he knows na...one look and he is a goner!

Oye...ye toh chali gai!

Agar pichhe mudi ek baar toh phasi...warna gai Keithwa ki cows paani mein!

Owww...Dekho toh mere Golu ka kya haal kiya hai!

He is such a show off na...Dekho dekho...Cows bhi dekho!

As I said, she never realized the amount of pain she was inflicting...

Owww.

Oh I just love this part!
Gulaal giving the stick to Golu!

Who loved the expression on the cows face😛(Keithwa am not talking about you!)

I so love this one...His expressions as he looks at her through his tears!

For once he is lured na...

And she is a bit surprised!

But she closes her eyes...I tell you ...this was one of the most angelic expression Gulaal ever had on her face!

See her face!

And he does look at her na...

And could not !

throws the stick with so much of disgust!

And his obvious Bechaini...as he rushes towards her...as if trying to protect her himself and seek a shelter in the safest haven of his world...her arms!

Owww...I am in love with them so much...do I need to say that??

Aha finally!

And me waiting!

See the brat..trying to show off...as he blows over his palm..

Oho tu khaana khilaing?? me didnot know😛

owww I love how his eyes are on her..while trying to eat from her hands!

Owww...they are so cute smiling na?

And nakhre chalu iske!

Look at Talli's expressions...I just loved how she niharofies them both!

I wanted to count these ...Wished they had gone round four times😛

Oye Gullu...you ainveyi chasing the Golu...he was never going to go far from you..tu nahi daudti toh khud aa jaata teri baahon mein!😆

Owww...me crying😭

And see Talli clapping seeing them like this!

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Srushti,aaj tho tumne rula diya😭😭what a write up.so beautiful.loved every word of it.And I agree with you I did not mind Talli here.bechari I felt sad for her.Throughout she remained a good friend to both of them and yet we stilltreat her like a vamp na and it's all due to the CVs who put her in each and every scene without any rhyme or reason.Kesar and Gulaal ki tho baat hi kuch aur hai😊nothing much to add as you have explained each and every nuance of the scene.Great work Srushti👏and as usual beautiful caps😊
I loved Mansi's expression here.She looks like a sulky kid here who is making up with her best friend.
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy🤗...wow😍...kya likha hai tu ne yaar...tera fav scene jo hai😳
Loved the post n the caps n also the comments for each cap😊

Well this scene made me cry, feel, smile, laugh n what not...but it made one thing which no other scene was able to do...I am not hating talli in this scene😲...this is only possible scene where I liked her as she is the outsider though she is very much near them...

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The fav lines of a fav song and u made it fit for our fav show...Srusthi ki karishma, nahin tho aur kya bole!!..fabulous Srush..great write up...waiting for the ED😛 Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
mrs.hughjackman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys,
Like talli , even i feel like an outsider in the amazing edt u all have everyday😊( so endearing it is to read it and the bond that u all have wiith ur affectionate nicknames for each other and all...)

Anyway just wanted to say that i am very glad that u all decided to watch the series from the beginning coz as i understand many of u joined post leap( read post neil bhatt😉). it was such a beautiful show na...brings back a lot of memories from when i watched it for the first time. why i watch it again and again now and sometimes am a silent reader of ur daily edts, is anybody's guess 😆. never have been stuck in a hangover for an hindi show for so long before.
also i wish u all were on the forum back when the show started - when there wernt many ppl to discuss such beautiful scenes with.

i made a post today coz this episode was one of my favs as well- esp the scene where gulaal hands over the stick to kesar to beat her up and then closes her eyes. i wish we had atleast one such scene post leap as well. would hav loved to see kesar's expressions in that one😉 (ahh maybe arti's chhii mania is rubbing off on me😆.

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mrs.hughjackman,love your name😃and great post.and I agree with you I have never been this crazy about a show but that's the beauty of this show na.each time you watch a scene you get to see something new and that's so rare inTV these days😊

Geesh,lovely comparisons.
the first one is so good.In both of them he is thinking about his Gullu
the second one-very nice.love the left one more cause its too cute😊and I was very happy when the CVs gave us a Talli free shot of the rightwala scene.Thank you CVs
Great job,Geesh👏

Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Srushy kaa favorite scene..yayyy