BBGC-17 Nov Written Update..Sweet Jarika

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-17 Nov Written Update

show started:

Jarika were leaving house.....
when they crossed dehleez , Gopal stopped his son ans said to him:
Jai please dont go..i m feeling lonely...
Jai said: I m not going far, Me and sarika ji going outhouse, maasa said, Sarika cant leave in this house so we won't , but outhouse is not part of this house so we are going outhouse...

jai said to his father I wont leave you alone, i'll go shop daily with you..Mai ghar se bahar rehkar bhi har responsibilty poori karunga...πŸ˜ƒ

Gopal blessed to both and said Go. . .

(I was waiting for this moment ..finally jarika left house...πŸ₯³..i want to give treat ..lol πŸ˜† )

there was a lil sweet convo b/w jarika something like:
sarika: Just because of me you left your house jai ji...
jai: You are my wife, and i know you are innocent, and one day it'll be prove for sure...πŸ˜ƒ

Finally jai opened outhouse, and said to sarika:
you are Laxmi of house then please move your shubh kadam..
Jarika entered in outhouse and said where is "jhadoo"??

(And finally there was some sweet moment b/w jarika and i was enjoying them...there were sweet background music and Cleaning scene...πŸ˜ƒ...)

Dusring cleaning, Jai was trying to laugh sarika, sarika said: why are you looking happy?? i mean there are so many problems, and you are...
Jai said: one day sm1 said to me: "Khush rahoge to Dukh bye bye keh dega.." πŸ˜†
Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad...

in the night, Sarika was looking beautiful, and let me tell you Jai...ufff ☺️..he was looking super duper hot in black-blue outfit..
☺️...Sarika is too lucky yaar..πŸ˜” ...πŸ˜†

in the night, sarika hugged jai...(ouch Jai is mine.....lol )
Jai said: I like your smile..please Sarika ji, Keep smiling...

as they dont have anythng in house to eat...sarika does wait for jai and thinks i have to cook something but what?? there is nothing in the house...

Maasa was serving food and thinking about jai and said to herself, pata nhin Jai ate something or not..and she served a "Thaali" for jai , Gopal said to her wife: what are you doing??
she said: where is kaka?? Kaka plz ye khana le jaayen jai ke liye outhouse..
But Kaka was missing s she went house...
same time Jai came outhouse with "samosa and pakauri" πŸ˜›...ans said to sarika: lets eat ..its our dinner...
Sarika: are you sure?? I can cook something for you just gimme some moment,
but jai did'nt litsen sarika and said: i want to eat samosa pakauri with you sarika ji...

finally , they ate somasas...Same time maasa came in outhouse and saw, Jarika were eating samosas aur woh bhi itni khushi khushi...
Jarika did'nt saw her, maasa went back and said to gopal:
Jai has changed...sarika has changed him...Both were eating samosas, My son forget me...😭

Gopal said: Are you out of mind santosh?? you are thinking wrong, agar khana le hi jana tha toh donon k liye kyun nhin le gayi??
santosh: Its my mistake, now it wont happen...rules are rules, Jai-sarika are not part of our family anymore, ab mai sudharungi sab kuch...

aadesh came ,
santosh said to aadesh in loudly tone: aadesh, did you talk wis garima??
He: No..
She: Wo mard hi kya jiski wife use chhor de...πŸ‘πŸ‘

He: i'll talk with here again maasa...
She: No, give her sometime, if she does'nt back in somdays then just leave her...πŸ˜’...

(Finally maasa lost her temper..she has lost her sense...πŸ˜†)

next day:

Sarika prays,
Jai says to her, its 7 o clock, are you not going college sarika ji?? just go na...
she said: I m not going ...
He: why? today is holiday??
She: No, its not ..I dont want to go college now...
He: why??
she: just because of my study, my college, everything has changed..evry1 is hating me..and..
He: So you want to accept, Its your fault, You thinks you are responsible for evrything...aap par lage huye sare ilzaam sahi hain?? We both know, You are not responsible for anything then why dont you want to go college??? It was your dfeam...
She: And now its not my dream, Now i dont want to be a doctor..Please jai ji...
He: Its my dream now..Your dream is my dream sarika ji and i want to complete my dream...πŸ˜ƒ
She: But maasa ko kaisa lagega?? We cant complete our dream Jai ji...!!!

Show ended...

Not lemme tell you today i liked episode soo mush as there were lots of Jarika sweet scene ...πŸ˜ƒ..and both were lookng gr8 with eachother...they were sharing gr8 chemistry...πŸ‘...now finally Rocking track coming soon, as sarika will go college and maasa's pagalpan...πŸ˜†...Show is getting interesting day by day...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ignore mistakes, and just enjoy...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too loved the episode.  I commented more about it - particularly Santosh's deranged behavior in the thread Maasa  I won't repeat it here.

The best thing I liked today was Jai asking Sarika whether it was just the wife who had to accompany her husband to banvas, and not other way around.  I also liked him pointing out to Sarika her folly in wanting to drop her studies.

One thing - I like the sort of role Naman plays, whether it was as Neeraj or as Jai.  Only thing I didn't like was his assuring Santosh that she was right - he should have told her bluntly that she was wrong, which was why he too was leaving w/ Sarika.  And he should have gone to another place, not the outhouse - someplace far from there so that Santosh can't walk out to there like a deranged woman to take him her food.  Even Sarika's maayka would have been fine - it wouldn't have been a disgrace if Jai was w/ her.
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update loved it
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.