The innonence of a little boy...

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Was that really arnav ?
he stood there watching the sky gleam with stars.. the sky brightened up coz his parents were smiling at him...watching their little boy grow up into a man...😊
with a tear in his eye..he made himself believe that he was being watched.was being.showerd  with love and care ..khushi was his strength at that moment.. and she always will b arnav...

no matter how hard is on the outside... he still has a child's heart..pure..innocent filled with love 4 his loved ones...

"do they really become stars?" he asked her..knowing she would know...she would know how painful it was 4 him to lose them... and i feel that those stars will lead him to khushi...

one day..arnav will stand beneath them and say innocently.."i love u mom..i love u dad..and i love khushi..give me your blessings from heaven..."
Edited by nehuu19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know... when he asked do they really become stars? and his expression... i was lyk awww... how can anyone hate dis guy... he is just so sweet!!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
brilliant that nehu!!
i second each and every word written there..
with today, khushi also became an emotional support for him.. love how they divulged into that..
and sure do, i am waiting for THE day too..
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail

Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

i know... when he asked do they really become stars? and his expression... i was lyk awww... how can anyone hate dis guy... he is just so sweet!!!

i too was like awww... its surprises me that arnav makes us fall in love with him in all shades of his character.. 😊

-CoolChick- thumbnail
wooow..brillantly put up...👏...his mom rightly said...naak pe gussa bohot hai...aur dil mein khoob sara pyaar...hayeee...true dat yaa !!!😃...frm outside sucha stone-hearted personality...n inside...soo innocent n adorable...😳...i was soo happy he didnt run away frm her...n also started the convo...he very well knws...its only n only her dat understands his inner emotions/pain sooo well...no di...no la...itz khushi all the way..!😍 Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

brilliant that nehu!!
i second each and every word written there..
with today, khushi also became an emotional support for him.. love how they divulged into that..
and sure do, i am waiting for THE day too..

thanx sin..😊

beautiful episode na...?

even payash.. they were cute...cmon now arnie..akash confessed..its ur turn ..

v r waiting 4 u and khushi to stand beneath the moonlight..fingers entwined...and smiles across yor face...

my heart will leap out 😃
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

wooow..brillantly put up...👏...his mom rightly said...naak pe gussa bohot hai...aur dil mein khoob sara pyaar...hayeee...true dat yaa !!!😃...frm outside sucha stone-hearted personality...n inside...soo innocent n adorable...😳...i was soo happy he didnt run away frm her...n also started the convo...he very well knws...its only n only her dat understands his inner emotions/pain sooo well...no di...no la...itz khushi all the way..!😍

ya.. that letter moved me too..     no di...no la...itz khushi all the way...true..dearie...very true..😊

arnav was a naughty..cute ...and gussewala little boy..😆

cv's plz show us glimpses of his childhood...
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nehuu! beautifully written...
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully put loved that scene ...They understand each other so well cv pls don't bring misunderstanding between these two... wonderful couple

Wish i could murder  that Shyam the creep...
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
That moment he asked "Is my mother happy with me?" And then turned to her for confirmation, just broke my heart. Because, a little while earlier he had said to his sister "Our mother must not be happy with me now."  As if he already knew... Keeping up his "know it all" act, even with his sibling." But, with her, he can't... She knows the answers to the questions he keeps locked away. Notice she didn't answer... But he knows she knows. God! It was beautiful!! 

And, did you notice she touched the kangans? Yet, didn't take them from Angali? They're HERS!! And, HE will give them to her, for sure.  *sigh*❤️