Sohan to die next week - Confirmation

PriyaS thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hiten replaces Eijaz in 'Kesar'

Kesar's Abhi will no longer be played by Eijaz Khan but by Hiten Tejwani.

Meet the new Abhi

Justifying Eijaz's replacement, Balaji's creative head Nivedita Basu offers, "Hiten is a fine actor. I am sure he will fit the bill."

But will it be easy to identify with him? After all, Kesar is more than 200 episodes old. "Hiten will easily register. We have had replacements in the past- be it Amar Upadhyay in Kyunki... or Nausheen Ali Sardar in Kkusum. Moreover, we wanted Eijaz to be exclusive for Kkavya's role," she replied.

But how would Eijaz be exclusive? He has a substantial role (Sohan) in Kkusum. "Sohan is dying next week.

Trishul (Akashdeep Saigal) will knock him off. That would make him available for longer hours, which is a requirement for

Meet the new Kkavya!

Kkavya's role," Basu quips.

Currently, Hiten is relatively free. He has an important role in Kyunki... but it's not a role that he needs to shoot long hours for. Plus Kkoi Dil Mein Hai which he utilised his remaining time for, went off air recently.

A fortnight ago, Eijaz Khan patched up his long-standing differences with Kesar's leading lady Nandini Singh. Had the dude known that he wouldn't remain long in the show, would he have softened? Your guess is as good as ours!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HugabbleJaan thumbnail

PriyaS.. Thanks For The Article..

I Am Disappointed With Ekta For Killing Sohan... I Am Sure Lots Of Sohan's Fan Will Be Upset.. 😭   😭

Nisha82 thumbnail

😭

tht's not nice...now kusum will get more boring...i sometimes watched the show just for him...so whts gonna happen to Vidhi now?  I hoope she doesn't marry Trishul...

one ques...why does trishul kill sohan?  didn't he want the family to accept him, which they did... so why does he do tht??? 😕

ejaz fan 609 thumbnail
This is so sad😭😭...the show is no fun to watch anymore. It's already boring and now with Ejaz gone, there's no point in watching it.