Zubin - underrated ?????

Posted: 12 years ago
do u think that zubin driver in the whole squad was a bit underrated...

see even he was brilliant in his job but there is one major thing that he used to remain absent a lot of times...plus he used to play more funnier than ajay and also he used to get one on one with aryan sometimes as well...

so what do u think abt zubin driver 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah rite he was underrated in the show and i feel sympathy for him 😕. some priority must be given to him as he was also very brilliant in his field... although he was mostly absent from the show but they could make him better by giving more dialogues or scenes to him. they showed him very lazy and hungry, always in search of food ðŸ˜†
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True! 😆 Maybe in real he had other priorities... But if thought of so much could be made use of him... He and Ajay would have made a great comic pair, because they are poles apart in their character, likings and sense!!!!!!!!!! 😃
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah, i mean he was a photographer and not much related to actual crime solving. he disappeared from the later epis. 
deepalita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes i agree he was underrated

darknite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
definetly he wasn't given proper scope for is talent come has actor and as the character. But what can v do now. but in the ff i think he is given much weight age as equal as others. 😛
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes darknite even he was married now in krithika's FF, or wo bi love in first site wala  😆
not to forget he was the ZAKHMI AURAT 🤣
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tum log bhi naa... In fact I did feel he was underrated, hence gave him much scope in the FF... No no office is gonna waster talent, especially keeping in mind the strict officer Dipika!