16th November WU - Aditya/Gaurav talk

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

~ 16th November Written Update ~

Gaurav asks Aditya why did he bring him here, remembering the past wont change the future. Gaurav tells him the truth is still the same, why doesnt he believe him and  accept that he is gay. Aditya tells him he cant believe it, hes known Gaurav since childhood and hes not only his brother but his friend too. Adi tells him i've seen you flirt with girls, how can i believe it.  Gaurav tells him not believing him will not change anything and as for girls, he never liked any girl. He only raced with him  to the girls house because he was racing against himself as he too tried to be straight like others. Gaurav he says he flirted with other girls so no one would find out he was gay. He tried to have feelings for girls but it didnt happen.
Adi asks Gaurav how long have you known, Gaurav tells him about 4 -5 years. Adi is shocked. He asks Gaurav if he knew then why did he marry Vidya, why did he ruin her life. Gaurav does not reply. Adi says you deceived bhabhi in a very big way.

Bauji is talking to Nathu about mixing up his medication when Priya comes. After Nathu leaves Bauji asks Priya whats wrong. She tells him Brahma has sent divorce papers to devyani. Bauji tells her its a good thing why is she worried. She tells him shes not worried,  but thinking about Devyani who was very confident that Brahma had forgotten about the divorce, Devyani must be in pain. Bauji tells Priya that is so but not getting divorced will be more painful than getting divorced. Its a blessing in disguise. Priya tells him she doesnt understans why this family is going through so much pain. First Vidya bhabhi was in hospital. then Gaurav bhai was abducted and now the divorce papers have come when Devyani thought everything was fine. And in the middle of all this, she stops saying anything  and puts her head on Baujis shoulder and cries. She wants to know when everthing will be ok and why are there so many problems in their house. Bauji tries to calm her down and tells her whatever happens will be for the best.

Aditya asks  Gaurav why did Vidya marry him and why did her family let her get married to him when they knew. Gaurav tells him they dont know. He doesnt knoe if they know about it now but Vidya now knows. Adi tells him bhabhi knows still she loves you and cares about you alot. And what you give her in return. Dhokha. Why? Gaurav tells him the situation was such.  Adis getting angry and tells him humans make their own decisions, now dont tell me you didnt have a say.
Gaurav tells him he got married because their mother told him to as she didnt want the world to know the truth. Aditya is shocked. He asks Gaurav, so their mother knew.

Devyani asks Bauji and Priya why they are staring at her. The papers were sent two days ago. Devyani tells them havent they seen how much Brahma has changed in the last two days. She tells him she will talk to him about the papers and he will do what she thinks. Bauji asks Devyani if she is making them understand or herself to make herself feel better. Bauji tells Devyani this should have happened before.  Devyani tells him shes told him before she doesnt need anyone advice and the divorce wont happen at any cost, even if i have to beg him. Bauji tells her what is the need for you to beg infront of that man. Devyani tells him at this moment she just wants to save her family and relationships. Bauji gets angry and tells Devayni, you are talking about your rights as a wife but at this moment he wants to snatch your rights and give them to your sister.
Priya tells Bauji to leave it as theres no point. She tells Devyani we both know you dont want the divorce but what difference does that make. Because once Brahma makes up his mind he will do what he wants. So whats the point in begging. You will not only fall in his eyes but your own eyes too. Devyani tells her your right, why will he want  me as a wife when i took that right away from him. Bauji and Devyani look on in disbelief. Devyani tells them first i should rectify my mistake then be the Devyani he wants me to be. Priya tells her if thats what you want then definitely do that but i have one demand, contact a very good divorce lawyer. Telling them she has to make Brahmas favorite food, Devyani leaves.

Uttara goes to the police station with food for Brahma. He asks her what shes doing there. She hugs him and tells him she has brought food for him as she is his gharwali. He tells her she isnt,  not yet. She tells him she will be soon and apologises for suspecting him. For thinking he had changed his mind about marrying her. Then she saw the divorce papers. Brahma is happy that Devyani got the papers and asks Uttara how Devyani reacted. Uttara tells him she went quiet. Brahma thinks to himself that these are not divorce papers but a ticket to show a woman her status. Devyani will fall at his feet. He tells Uttara she made him happy by giving him this good news.

Devyani and Priya are in the kitchen. Priya tells Devyani she can do what she wants but to meet a lawyer atleast once. If nothing much she will atleast get some advice. Devyani tells her thats not necessary. Just then Imli comes in and asks Devyani what shes doing as Uttara has already gone with the lunch for Brahma. Priya and Devyani are shocked on hearing this. Devyani gets angry with Imli for sending the lunch without informing her. Imli gets  upset. Priya sends Imli away to clean her room. Priya tries talking to Devyani but she gets busy in cooking dinner for Brahma. Priya looks on worriedly.

Aditya telling Gaurav how he cant believe why their mom would do this. He says being a woman how can she ruin another womans life. Gaurav admits their mom was wrong but her intention wasnt. He tells her she thought he would change after marriage. He goes on saying her only mistake was she thought as a mother not thinking that Vidya is also someones daughter. If she wasnt scared of dad then she probably wouldnt have forced him to get married. Aditya is surprised and asks 'scared of dad'. Gaurav tells him you dont know dad. He would never accept that his son is gay. Aditya disagrees with him and tells him. your his son, he would understand. Gaurav tells him their dad wouldnt and you wouldnt understand this. Adi asks him besides him, mom, bhabhi and Chinu who else knows.

Vidya is in her room and thinks of when Chinu got angry at them. Imli comes in upset and tells her first Chinu shouted at her then  Devyani. Vidya is in her own thoughts and not listening. Imli calls Vidya loudly and then leaves saying no one listens to her. Vidya tries to go after her saying she was in her own thoughts. Jus then Chinu comes and apologies for shouting at her. She says its ok. He tells her your close to me and i should tell you. He tells her what he couldnt say in front of everyone he wants to tell her when they are on their own.
He tells Vidya the girl whom he loves alot  has become everything to him. is none other than ... Just then Vidya stops him and says she doesnt want to know. Instead she should ask for forgiveness as she has no right to ask him. They are very good friends but it doesnt mean they have to tell each other everything. She understands. Chinu tries telling her but Vidya stops him again saying she doesnt want to know and to tell her when he feels it right to let her know.

PRECAP

Brahma sees Devyani with the divorce papers and taunts her as to what she will do now. She tells him whatever has to be said will,be said by her lawyer. The divorce should happen  as soon as possible.

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Sorry for the delay, had to go for dinner  😊
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.  Glad that Adi didn't go beserk, but thought of the injustice to Vidya.  Also 👏👏Devyani!  Call his bluff.  I applaud you finally.  I only wish you had the guts to really go through with the divorce.  Then you would get a standing ovation!!!!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.  Much appreciated.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the bbeautiful update hun!!😳
loved the precap😃.. i hope devyani stands up firmly in front of that irritating man😡
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

Nice update.  Glad that Adi didn't go beserk, but thought of the injustice to Vidya.  Also 👏👏Devyani!  Call his bluff.  I applaud you finally.  I only wish you had the guts to really go through with the divorce.  Then you would get a standing ovation!!!!!

I doubt Devyani will go through with the  divorce. Maybe in the end. But she'll play him at his own game.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _mahi_

thanks for the bbeautiful update hun!!😳

loved the precap😃.. i hope devyani stands up firmly in front of that irritating man😡

If Devyani were to tell the whole family, which i doubt at this moment, then Brahma will  have a lot of answering to do 😈 And that man will again blame Priya for putting Devyani up to this.
But i'm also expecting a confrontation from Aditya as to why she got Gaurav married knowing he is gay.