Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silent Tears- thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This is a Fan Fic dealing with  the powerful feelings of love, hatred and simply just attaration about Angad, Kripa, Pirthivi & Simone... and many more which I will add as the the story goes on..

Their unforgetable journey of finding their true love, friend, companion or ememy

Begins....

Edited by -Silent Tears- - 18 years ago
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
sounds interesting....cnt wait for the first part tomorrow!! 😃
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haila tommorow ... chalo koi baat nhi sabar ka phal meeta hota hai rite 😆

love ur title... cant wait till u start this
taniya_22 thumbnail
seemz like a gr8 story...
waitin to read it... 😊
-Silent Tears- thumbnail
i hav a great storyline in mind for this fan fic. I wish someone could help me with this fan fic

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO.. PLZZZZ PM ME.

**IF NOT. then don't worry guys i'll try my best to post 1 part a day**

😛
nightangel thumbnail

best of luck...👏

by dh way i like ur username.."silent tears.."😳

pakigal34 thumbnail
o god!! ^^ prakriti's everywhere HAHA anywayssss....cool cant wait for you to start!!
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WAITING.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fanfic

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=169882&PN=1& TPN=1

-Silent Tears- thumbnail

Pyar, Nafrat: PART 1

**Slapp**

"You didn't dare" Angad replied. "You touched the Angad 'The rockstar'".

"Yea I touched you! What will you do about it? Huh? Throw me out of this college? Embarrass me? Guess WAT! I'm not scared of you so back off!" Saying all that Kripa left from the scene to her locker.

She opened her locker and bammmmmmmmm... Came out gooey jellyfishes. "Could this day get any worse? Obviously not!" She thought. "I'm going to get back at that jerk".

Hurriedly cleaning as much as she could she got her Spanish book and left for he Spanish class, the class that she dreaded to go to because of that one person she hated the most! "Angad Khanna". She hated each and everything related to Angad, his face, name, house, car, the things he touched…BASICALLY EVERYTHING... even the air he breaths.

Just as she was about to go in some one in front of her slammed the door shut. And "Ding. Ding. Ding." the bell rung.

"Damm-it I'm late AGAIN!" she cursed and stood outside the classroom door and waited.

"Senora Kopec I can explain………." But I was cut off.

"No mam. You have been taking too much advantage of me. This is you 5th tardy and
I'm sorry but you have to come after-school for detention now!

"Senora. Please listen to me. I wasn't late it's just the guy in front of me…" But no use she had already left…

Pissed and angry I entered the classroom and sat at my desk. WHICH SO UNFOURNATELY happened to be next to ANGAD!

"So How did you like my treat?" he questioned.

"You *******! You did this?" she screamed.

"Awww.. Poor baby. Now. Now don't cry a river here!" Angad teased.

"I will get you for this. JUST WAIT & WATCH" I threatened.

"Oh I'm so scared. MOMMYYYYYY!" Angad smirked and turned away.

"This humiliation is too much. I can't take this anymore. I'm going to make him pay for every ounce of hurt that he has slammed into my face…. EVERY OUNCE" I vowed.

"May I get you attention class! We have a foreign exchange student from London who has come to our school for 3 months to get to know the people, place and the culture here in Soul Academy. And as his guest I expect that each and every one of you treat him nicely and in friendly manner and make this is unforgettable journey of his life".

"Please come in Prithivi, this is going to be your new Spanish class" she explained. "Prithivi please take in Angad and Kripa's table".

"Oh! Poor Bechara. I feel so sorry for him that he has to sit next a devil like you!" Angad complained as he put gum on the empty chair next to him.

"Keep you sorry to yourself because I'm the one who feels sorry for him that he has to sit next to a monster like you!" With that she secretly took out the gum from the empty chair.

Prithivi approached the so-called group of people that he had to sit with and introduced himself. "Hi I'm Prithivi"
"Hi Prithivi. I'm Kripa" She smiled. "And that loser right there is Angad"

"Who you calling a loser! LOSER!" he shouted and stood up and was about to do something when the bell rung.

Prithivi was confused and didn't know what to say or do.. So he just waited for one of them to talk to them. After Angad left Kripa started to show Prithivi around the school and just so it happens Prithivi and Kripa have most of the other classes together. They quickly got to know each other and realized they had quite a few things in common.

A new type of relationship was formed. Was it Love? Hate? Ya phir Attraction?

'NAHHHHH! It's none of those because this relationship was pure friendship'.   Friendship is the form of interaction where two or more human beings interact in a positive, negative or simply neutral way.

But aren't various forms of friendship amongst every human being. Because a being has to know/meet another being to form any relationship. Whether it is love? Hate? Or simply just Attraction.

NEXT: A new entry to the story. He is the hot and handsome DAKSH!

Author's note-

This is my 1st Fan-Fic! HOw did you guys like it? I know nothing happened in this part because i wanted to introduce the character and their relationship in this Fan Fic but I promise that this story will get really interesting as it goes on...

Also with the shortage of time Hritic_Luvrr will be helping me with this Fan-Fic.

tHANK YOU Hritic_Luvrr

Moderator's Note:
Edited to completely remove inappropriate language.

Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago
lucky-moon thumbnail
👏 impressive plz continue soon