precap was good -sandhya opened her mouth

Posted: 12 years ago
thank god word from sandhya otherwise she was a dead body walking .
bhabhoo should be thrown she is tooo harsh.
suraj poor man stuck in the middle.
precap was good rest too slow to give food took an episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes ...the precap was good ...she spoke finally so that both she and viewers can relax a bit.

I hate Bhabho to the core😡...she seemed like a ringmaster today😡...what kind of mother is she... does she think she can make her son happy by treating Sandhya like this

PS:  My MIL was impressed by Bhabho's behavior😆 
-Ramya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: b2011

Yes ...the precap was good ...she spoke finally so that both she and viewers can relax a bit.

I hate Bhabho to the core😡...she seemed like a ringmaster today😡...what kind of mother is she... does she think she can make her son happy by treating Sandhya like this

😲 😆 hope your MIL is not like the Bhabo 😆 ðŸ¥±

Bhabo was treating Sandhya like a servant but not like DIL.. This was out of the limit,! I wanted to throw chappals at her and at Meena too 🤢🤢 Disgusting! Poor Sooraj was feeling awkward at these moments 😕 he understood there's some problem btween Bhabo and Sandhya😉

I was literally having tears in my eyes looking at Sandhya's hurt when Bhabo was blabbering 😡

am glad that she spoke up something to Sooraj and now he will sure try to dig out what has actually happened that will close the differences!
Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 12 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hope she doesn't get much impressed and 'inspired' 😆

women like bhabho need to be knocked on the head and all such women should be sent to live with one another in a large house where they can bicker over and teach each other how to behave 🥱
b2011 thumbnail
@--Ramyaks-- and _dkmystery_:  🤣 No she isn't.
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

hope she doesn't get much impressed and 'inspired' 😆

women like bhabho need to be knocked on the head and all such women should be sent to live with one another in a large house where they can bicker over and teach each other how to behave 🥱

world war III unleashed 😆
sadanajaya thumbnail

Nice post
 Specially the words you have written in PS ,I was unable to control my laugh after reading it😆
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

precap ws gud...happy dat sandhya finally opend her mouth...hope all is well nw...😊

Bhabho was really bad in todayzzz eppy...feel lyk slapping her...😡

sadanajaya thumbnail
Yeah..Sandhya atleast talked to suraj..Nice but...
Iam confused whether she was saying those words sarcastically or realised the sweet nature of suraj..
I missed yesterday's episode,iam surprised to see bhabho's changed behaviour towards sandhya after sweet preparation episode..
She was behaving so rudely,meenakshi got a chanceto create a rift..
Suraj was stuck between bhabho and sandhya..he couldnt do anything though he understands her sadness
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monika_2691

world war III unleashed 😆

there could be a new show based on this... all the old school women would give high TRPs to this show 🤣