my first ff :evil and angel plz see

--faroo-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys this is my first ff 
evil and angel (the story of two opposites)
character sketch
abhay raichand: the hot handsome young man who lived alone his mother n father died when he is 7 he is a special child with god gifted powers 
piya:mysterious beautiful girl who lived with her sister misha she is a vampire n she had a past 
 misha:sister of piya she is also a vampire loved her sister piya alot  n cared for her 
arnab dobrial: abhay's uncle who help him in his study 
 madhu dobrial:wife of mr dobrial  n aunty of abhay raichand she dislikes abhay alot 
panchi dobrial :panchi dobrial daughter of mr dobrial cusin sister of abhay in love with sid mehra 
kabir mehra:cool handsome young play boy of mount college in love with misha 
sid mehra: intelligent handsome boy n kabir's younger brother secretly in love with piya 
chand rathore: richest man in town father of tanushree want abhay to marry with his daughter 
 haseena rathore:wife of chand support abhay in all matter like a mothe step mother of tanushree 
 tanushree rathore: beatiful girl uses boy as a tissue paper but in love with abhay daughter of chand 

guys plz tell me should i cont or not

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely start
loved it
eagerly waiting 4 d next part
thanx 4 d pm
continue soon
tc

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 dear nice cs i love to read more pm me when u updated
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww Character sketches are AWESOME:-) LOVELY:-):-) eagerly Waiting for the Chapter:-) please plz plz PM me when you update the FF:-)
--faroo-- thumbnail
first chapter 
first day of mount college abhay enters the college everyone staring at abhay girl were drolling on him abhay feel so uncomfortable between them suddenly he saw a handsome boy sitting in the bench reading a book he went to him to talk with him he sat with him 
abhay : hey my name is abhay raichand 
hey iam sid mehra new here 
abhay: yes 
sid ; ihope so u like our great college ( laughing)
abhay : yea but they r a little bit strange when i enter the college girls r staring at me like they r going to eat me 
sid : its their habbit whenever a handsome boy came in college they stared at him like a hungry b**ch when i came in college i also felt like u r feeling now 
hey sid whats up
sid: hi kabeer
kabeer : who is he 
sid: he is a fresher abhay raichand  and abhay he is my brother kabeer
abhay: hi kabeer 
kabeer: hi 
sid :yeah awazai kahan sai aa rahi hai 
kabeer : yeah to "T" ki lagti hai chalo dekhtai hai kya howa hai  
u bloody idiot driving karni nahi ati kya mera pora dress kharab kar diya 
abhay: who is she n why is she shouting like that 
sid : she is r college's beauty queen 
the two beautiful charming girls get out of the car everyone looking at them sid's mouth felt open when he sees them kabeer was staring them n abhay was totally confused but when he saw the girl in black shirt n black jeans the word slipt from his mouth wow every one in the college were talking about them the two beautiful girls. 
in the class abhay sit with a girl he likes 
abhay: hi i am abhay whats ur name 
 piya.  kabeer sat with the other girl name misha 
abhay is trying to talk with piya but she is not replying him  
after the class 
misha : piya i am going home r u coming 
piya : no iam going to library to do some work 
misha ok 
piya go to the library n abhay follow him abhay piya pai sai apni nazarai bhi nahi hata pa raha tha 
abhay :hi piya did u like this book this is also my favrouite one 
piya didnt reply
precap: sid bhi library gya or piya sai bat karnai ki koshish ki or kuch mazak bhi kya jo piya ko pasand naa aya or sid sai rude behaviour sai pesh ayi 

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its Nice :-) cont soon :-)
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc start dr!! cont soon n add me 2 d pm list!!!!
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey nice start dear yahan par toh sare characters ulte fulte hai😆  but that makes it different n interesting ðŸ˜Š

continue soon😊

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 lovely update  i love it continue soon
--faroo-- thumbnail
2 chapter 

while abhay was talking to piya sid arrived there 
sid: hi abhay yeah wohi larki hai na jiska name piya hai an intelligent girl 
abhay : yes she is piya 
sid : hi piya i am sid 
piya didnt reply or apni book parh ti rahi 
sid: yar yeh two sisters r like a black cats na kisi sai bat karti hai of na hi kisi ki bat ka answer deti hai black cats 
piya : mind ur tongue or jab nahi ki jati to bat kiya bhi na karo or ainda mujh sai bat karnai ki koshish bhi nahi karna 
yeah kah kar piya wah sai chali gayi .sid shouting hey sorry mai to bas mazakh kar raha tha 
abhay : she is strange n very different right sid
sid: ha yai bari ajeeb hai 
abahy thinking
yeah piya kitni ajeeb or attractive hai par mjhai ek bat samajh mai nahi ayi yeah itna kum kyu bolti hai ab sai mai bhi us sai bat nahi karo ga jab wo hi nahi bat karna chati to mai kyu us sai bat karo 
next day in college 
kabeer is drolling over misha n flirting with her misha in anger said some terrible word to kabeer jis ki wajah sai kabeer ko bohat gusa agaya 
in class 
piya abahy kai pas akar baithi yah tak kai sari seats empty thi par abhay nai us sai koi bat nahi ki kyu ka us ko laga kai wo us sai bat hi nahi karna chati in last piya spoke to abhay 
piya : can u give me ur history notes 
but abhay decided that he will not talk to piya par akhir mai us kai innocent face nai abahy ko melt kar hi diya n abhay gaveher his history notes😉
precap : abahy n piya locked in classroom