yashika thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

While Aaj Tak reveals the actual reason why Jassi is the
CEO of Gulmohar,Jassi announces her marriage.

Whom is she getting married to?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
what?  Jassi announces her marriage.. now that is a shocker?
yashika thumbnail

Who is she getting married to ?

hmmmmm.......maybe................ NANDU ???????????????

U know what, may be she gets sooooo... mad at the media for defaming her that she decides to put an end to all the speculation by announcing her marriage to nandu ! And purab mistakingly thinks it's him and hence the dream sequence in the promo...

ok...ok just kidding ! I am actually completely clueless as to what T & D are up to coz' i am dead sure marriage ain't happening now

pj04 thumbnail
maybe she is just talking about marraige with no intentions of carrying it through....
yashika thumbnail

yeah ! that is another possibility. Maybe when faced again with jurnos hurling insulting remarks at her, she looses her cool and blurts out something abt marriage withot really meaning it and it gets projected in the press as her big announcement. even her parents and purab believe it and start preparing for it.

Originally posted by: pj04

maybe she is just talking about marraige with no intentions of carrying it through....

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
alliha thumbnail
marriage....now where did this pop out from??
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

First thought

I think she forcebly says yes because of all that happening with press. She might want to keep her parents out of it and not being bothered. So she may say Yes to marry. But purab may say that he does not want to marry jassi like that and then the love story will actually begin

Second thought

Jassi agrees based on what is happening with press and to keep her family with any trouble she may say yes and marry purab. After marriage she may say to purab that they are just friends and she never thought of him like that and she married him for her family's sake...

Both cases I think she is marrying PURAB!!!

Morgoth thumbnail

My fingers are crossed!

*Anjali* thumbnail

I'll be soooo happy if it's not a dream of Purab's and if Jassi agrees to marry him.  But, I just hope she doesn't do it due to media pressure, but rather from the pressure of her heart ❤️

ides thumbnail
Folks we r forgetting something here....when has Jassi given in to pressure and done what she was told to....the entire loan issue that was at the crux of Jassi becoming CEO could have been avoided had Jassi given into Armaan's demands. Her family and friends want her to marry Purab but she refused. In every instance, Jassi has complied with her own wished even if they clashed with prevalent openions. So at this point if she is shown bowing to pressure from the media and marrying Purab, it wouldn't be keeping in accordance with her character.....

Also, Jassi is basically an honest person.....other than the Kohinoor deal, she hasn't deliberately concealed anything from the world. I think marriage to Purab may seem the easy way out for her but she would consider it only if she is completely over Armaan and has some feelings for Purab.....