--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Show started:

Maasa said to jai that his beendni is is responsible for everything, Sarika was leaving home then Jai stopped her and asked: I want to know truth..
Sarika: i dont know what is truth, please let me go jai ji, i think i should go,..
 you want to know truth its enough for me but u can't understand anything, just let me go. ..
Jai said please sarika ji, please tell me everything... sarika told him evrything about Meera-aadesh, Choti masa, dadi sa, chandan and jai decided Sarika ji is bekasoor. . . .

Sarika said to his beendh, I m going .. 😭...Dont stop me because Maasa does'nt want to see me here...😭
jai stopped her and thought i have to talk with maasa..🤔

maasa was thinking that time when jai promised her that He will always with his mother, he wont be "jooru ka gulaam" 😆,

Jai entered in maasa's room, and said to her, Sarika is not wrong, but maasa did'nt litsen to him and said i m your mother and she is your wife, you have to choose between me and your wife..
jai said: you are my other..u cant be wrong but sarika is also right, massa stopped him and said just choose me or sarika, just tell me who is wrong me or your "beendni"..🤔

Jai said: maasa you are right , u cant be wrong ..sarika is wrong ..you are not...!!

(Jai's father was litsning All conversation of jai and his mother secretly..😕)

Maasa said to jai: If sarika is not right then just let her go...usko bol de k chali jaye yahan se abhi is waqt...

Jai went in his room...

(there was a conversation among Shikha-choti masa-and her beendh as usual, shikha ki bak bak bak ans choti masaa ke tears tap tap tap..🥱 )

In the end , Maasa came out to her room and saw sarika in the veranda...she shouted: Jai..where is jai??
Jai: I m here maasa..
Maasa: Just throw sarika from this house right now..😆..(sorry i m laughing on throw word..lol.)
Jai: sarika ne galti ki hai and use saza milegi that is why i have taken a decision..

evryone was like 😲...

Now let see kya hota hai...I m sure jai is doing something for sarika...😃...

it was breif update ...plz ignore my mistakes in typing just enjy reading and let me know your views regarding show and my update..i m waitng for your comments..😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ive not watched for abitt so can u tell me why masa is angry at Sarika??
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ..thanks for the update...atleast now i can knw whats going on in the show...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, DP!

So Santosh just did her emotional blackmail deal?  I think (& hope) that Jai will tell her that he too was a part of some of these plans, and that since she has been accused of favoritism, he too would leave, and that they too just walk out of there.

I don't know about others, but I'm cheering Shikha - not b'cos of her meanness towards Sarika, which I oppose, but for her giving Santosh the third degree.  I loved how she prevented her FIL (what's his name, incidentally?  And what's Jai's father's name?)  from sympathizing w/ badi-maasa and accusing them of a charade.  Santosh, who has no qualms about punishing someone innocent for the sake of her precious 'parivaar', deserves no less.  It was just priceless - she used to be a dictator on every small thing - whether Shikha can shop on Thursdays or have her friends home in kitty parties, whether Chandan can start his own business, exiling Jai to Singapore, dictating to Garima that she stays even after Adesh's philandering has been exposed.  I-F rules prevent me from describing her as a female dog, but that's precisely what she is.  Santosh deserves every drop of zeher Shikha gives her, & more.  Oh, and while I don't like Chandan causing so many innocent people to fall sick, he has essentially destroyed this business - who would ever again want to buy Poddar masalas?  Their name brand is cooked, pun intended.  Fantastic job - that arrogance of this dysfunctional family can now be busted.  It was badly needed.

One thing I didn't understand - when Chandan's father told them that 4 of the shops would be theirs and 4 theirs, why didn't Jai, or anyone, just tell him that they didn't want a business that had been sullied by the melawat reputation?  Tell him to keep everything that Chandan has created.  On the other side, I don't see why Chandan's dad still stays in that house - he should have simply moved to another w/ his property.  And how can he divide it in half - his parents are still alive, so how come he didn't leave them their share?

Anyway, I want Jarika to leave that house, and give her the breather she needs to continue her studies.  Trying to patch up the family is the worst thing they can do, since that would only resurrect Santosh's & Dadisa's autocracy.  Right now, Garima is safe, Jarika would be gone and Shikha is no longer under Santosh's control, but has done a good job steering her FIL in her direction.  Lools good to me.

Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

ive not watched for abitt so can u tell me why masa is angry at Sarika??

she thinks sarika is responsible for aadesh garima's divorce,..she is responsible for partition on family etc...
@ .Vrish.,
i agree with u, i was thinking for same, why didn't Jai, or anyone, just tell him that they didn't want a business that had been sullied by the melawat reputation...

i just want to say  CVs are responsible for everythng..lol..

Originally posted by: msrk

Hey ..thanks for the update...atleast now i can knw whats going on in the show...

no prblm dear 😃
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dharampatni

she thinks sarika is responsible for aadesh garima's divorce,..she is responsible for partition on family etc...

They've divorced??

ok thanks alot