preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So ASR crumples the note and throws it away... he will not compare it with the previous note and know that KKG sold her bangles...  wonder what will happen now..😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😭😭...wen will dat day come yaa.??????? damm...i had lot of hopes this tym...seems it wont turn real...😭...buh loved today's epi...khushi's mime act was soo hilarious n arnav's expression were BANG ON...maaan...i fall in love wid him more after seeing those priceless expressions...❤️😍...now waiting forward for the battle tom...😆 hope he also keeps upto his wrds n does a mime act...😆😆...it wud be fun to see sumone shouting only thru expressions...no words...😆
mannisha thumbnail
Nothing will happen as this serial is going downhill...
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

So ASR crumples the note and throws it away... he will not compare it with the previous note and know that KKG sold her bangles...  wonder what will happen now..😕

Some people aren't good at recognizing handwritings...maybe he didn't pay attention at all.

I can tell it from experience..i can't recognize other people's hand writing much. 

How will he know about the bangles??...nobody except Khushi knows...she won't tell him. 

luckybin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think he threw it away. He just crumpled it and was about to throw it when he say Khushi. It is still in his hands.
sudhy6 thumbnail
Totally agree with you... This serial is just getting boring and becoming a waste of time!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I tink 2m he wil go thro lettr again aftr he hs 'wat d'..enuf n getout session wid Kkg.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

No i dont think so , yes its on a SLOW PACE but defi NOT WASTE OF TIME  it  needs to pick up the pace again and it will  ,who knws he might re read it !!!! ARNAV isnt a man who realises things instantly . He may yell or get angry and later read it again ... WE need to wait n see .

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Don loose hope guys...maybe these filler episodes are to burst some big bomb on ME day... so they are just dragging a bit...don worry...enjoyy the light moments of this serial  😊
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
oh we never know what would happen...we saw the dobey scene today so maybe when JP will go though some of Arnav's pokets and he might find KKG's note abt plants and hand it in to ASR or
Arnav himself might come across the card in his closet or in his briefcase. since he had seen kkg's writing a little while back he might recognise the writing on the card as kkg's.

we never know what turn it might take.