PuIchritudinous thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
continue soon Rahul/Jasmine 😕 😆 😆
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
part-8...dadi & kuashish go 4 a party at Tushar's
                                                      house.dadi

felt uncomfortable seeing

everyone taking licker.they

were shocked 2 see T

drinking with other drunk

americans.T introduces

K 2 the foreigners:meet my

fiancee kashish. 1 of them

tried 2 kiss her:hi! dadi

pushes him 2 the swimming

pool."how dare u try 2 kiss my

grand daughter?every1 was

shocked 2 see dadi's energy.

dadi complains 2 naina:i don't

think tushar will suit

kashish. N:after the

engagement u r talking like
                                                      this?

dadi:i did'nt like tushar.he

drinks. N:so what?in

america this is common.its not

a
                          bad thing if he

drinks,after all he is from

america. Sujal was given a

func 2 greet. by the music

world.he recieves an award

from SONU NIGAM.S sings

the song 4 which he won the

national award.kashish cumes

there by auto.she 4gets

everythin & sings along with

him.she goes on 2 the stage

&
                                                      hugs him.ppl start clapping

their hands.even inderji

becomes happy.both of them got

conscious.k runs

out.there unexpectedly the

drunk Tushar was waiting with

his car:get inside the car.

k got tensed & do so.

inderji:kashish's arrival gives

hopes.u go out,meet

kashish. she may not hav gone.
                                                                                   s
                          smiles.with lots of

hopes he goes out.but was

shocked 2 see her with

T.K looks at him with

tears on her eyes.the car

starts. background song:sad

version of the title
                          song}.T drops her 2 her

house.he also enters the

house.k goes 2 her

bedroom.while she was removing

her shawl,unexpectedly T

opens the door &

enters.K felt weird,but

did'nt react. K:r'nt u

going home? he:no,2day i'm

sleeping here. K begins 2

go
                                                      out. T:where r u going?

K:u sleep here.i'll

sleep in another room. T:no

need.u also sleep here.

K gets upset:thats not

gud 2 do this b4 wedding.

T:u r insulting me.

K:whats there as insult?
                                                      T

:i
                                                      won't allow u 2 go out. she

becomes angry :look

tushar.nobody else may be

sleeping .so don't make a
                                                      scene.

T did'nt mind.he closes the

door.pushes K 2 the

bed.K screams at him.she

tries 2 escape.but he holds

her hand tightly.sumhow her

hand got loosen & she slaps

his cheek.T stares at

her.K got tensed.

Oooo powerpuff dadi 😆 .....but this toooshaarrrr 😡 😡 .....yaar in da end make him go 2 mental asylum 😆 😆 😃
& cont soon plzz 😛
Oooo powerpuff dadi 😆 .....but this toooshaarrrr 😡 😡 .....yaar in da end make him go 2 mental asylum 😆 😆 😃    
& cont soon plzz 😛

KulBin thumbnail
👏 👏
nice part jasmine cont soon... 😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Part-9...kashish runs & opens the door.she goes she hugs
                          naina:tusar
                                                      tried 2 ....she cries loudly.
                          dadi scolds T.he did'nt
                                                      mind. dadi:om,u scold him.why
                          r u standing like this
                                                      like a statue?u don't hav any
                          feeling eventho he was bad
                                                      2 ur daughter?r u a dad? om:he
                          is not conscious.so T goes. dadi shouts
                                                      at naina:i had told u that he
                          is not a gud guy,he
                                                      drinks.but what did u tell?
                          naina felt ashamed. kSujal
                                                      got ready 2 go far 4 the show
                          inderji had booked 4
                                                      him.inderji & charu cum 2
                          Sujal's room with a smiling
                                                      face. Charu:sum VIPs hav cum 2
                          see u. S goes to the
                                                      drawing room.he was surprised
                          2 see om & kashish.K
                                                      smiles at him.S hesitates
                          2 smile in the presense of
                                                      om. K was surprised 2 see
                          S's shirt.
                                                      flashback:when they were not
                          in talking terms b4,S
                                                      takes his shirt which was put
                          out 2 dry after washing
                                                      it. he was surprised 2 see
                          that a red rose was stitched
                                                      in that.S was shocked:how
                          did it cum in this?anywayz
                                                      it looks pretty.it suits me
                          since i'm romantic. he hears
                                                      sumone's caugh & he looks
                          around.he sees K eagerly
                                                      looking at him.he realises
                          that its done on his shirt by
                                                      K. she stood there as if
                          she does'nt no anything
                                                      about it.   om:i no that 2day
                          evening S is going 2
                                                      delhi 4 the show.b4 that i
                          want 2 tell u that i'm happy
                                                      2 giv my daughter 2 u. S
                          was
                                                      surprised.inderji,rishi,charu
                          smile. om:u can't
                                                      believe?yes sujal..now i'm
                          sure that u'll make kashish
                                                      always happy.i learnt a lesson
                          ..inderji:sumtimes our
                                                      children's selection cum
                          better than our selection.
                                                      om:thats true.i'm telling this
                          from my own experience. i C:no,tushar is
                                                      gr8. om:what? C:u don't no
                          the truth.after the
                                                      engagement i had gone 2 see
                          tushar 2 tell about kashish's
                                                      luv with sujal.
                          flashback:C:tushar,i want 2 tell an
                                                      imp matter about kashish. T
                          laughs:i can guess what u r
                                                      going 2 tell.K is in luv
                          with a singer named
                                                      S.so i'm requested 2 drop
                          my idea 2 marry her.right?
                                                      C was shocked. T:after
                          the engagement only i
                                                      came 2 no about it.but still i
                          luv her.so i want 2 see
                                                      her happiness.so i 'll rejoin
                          kavya-anjali.but if i tell
                                                      that i'm not interested 2
                          marry anjali that will be an
                                                      insult.they themselves shud
                          cancel the wedding.4 that
                                                      i'm going 2 do certain
                          things.but charu u plz promise
                                                      me that u'll keep it as a
                          secret. C:ok,i promise.    
                                                           C:it was a part of
                          T's drama 2 cancel the
                                                      wedding. K's eyes gets
                          filled up with tears. S:i
                                                      want 2 thank tushar. C:he
                          maybe in the airport.he's
                                                      going back 2 america now.
                          K:sujal,i want 2 see tushar
                                                      now.we'll go there.
                          S-K step out 2 the airport.
                                                      T & parents in the
                          airport..his dad:i feel prowd of u
                                                      my son.u did a gr8 thing. T
                          smiles. mom:who will be
                                                      my bahu beta? T smiles:sum1
                          is made sumwhere 4 me
                                                      mom.i'll meet her one day.
                          mom:tushar,why can't that girl
                                                      be our charu? T had a
                          naughty smile on his
                                                      face:maybe.she understands me
                          lot.very helpful too. they
                                                      smile.he bid gud-bye 2 his
                          parents & goes. S-K
                                                      search 4 him in the
                          airport.the flight time was
                                                      near.S-K were not allowed
                          2 get inside. S&K see T.anjali
                                                      calls him:yug....don't
                          go...T smiles at them.he says
                                                      loudly:all the best!enjoy ur
                          life. S-K r having
                                                      happy tears on their eyes.
                          Their colourful wedding takes
                                                      place. S-K dance & sing
                          "mehndi laga..."{DDLJ}.
                                                      charu cumes & tell:Tushar has
                          asked 2 convey his wedding
                                                      wishes 2 u both. K
                          becomes naughty:so u hav contact
                                                      with him?   C smiles. S:so u r in luv? C
                                                      becomes shy.   S winks at
                          K.she laughs.they
                                                      continue dancing.C & Rishi
                          also join them.C
                                                      dreams of dancing with tushar.
                          THE END

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very very very nice........................... 😊   😃
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
jasmine likha tho   bohat achcha hain lekin ye kya us tushaar ko mahaan bana diya............ 😃