Illuminated.C#2|C|PKYEK/JW&RM/RS/AY/RiMa/SK-PG:141

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Banner By Moi😳

yeh kya hua kaise hua kab hua kyon hua pardon the song but
W*F how did I get to #2 πŸ˜•can someone please tell me! Oh wait it was JJ who reminded me that I had to post suggestions that all of you made!! So thank her! thank you JJ<3 Anywho Hello I'm Tashu for those of you who don't know me. I have been making siggies for a while now but I don't think I have improved that much πŸ€”but I would like to just take a second and thank all of you who comment and use my work it means a lot to me and I really appreciate it!! Okies now that all the intro stuff is done let's get to the fun stuff YAY!

Okies First I would just like to thank a few people who have done so much for me without even knowing it:

JJ-Jen2

Lady-AlmaasK

Millerz-StarM

Noma aka NKSG

Simmy aka BF

Thank you so much guys for being there ILY<33

Siggies-Animated/Non Animated

Icons-Animated/Non Animated

Banners/Avis

I use Photoshop CS5

(c)Illuminated Creations

(c)Illuminated.C

JJ-Jen2

Lady-AlmaasK

Millerz-StarM

Mona-monus-

Moni-Moni-

Ash-midnight.blue

Vicky-Vicky_sonikudi

Mandy-Julybaby22

Farzana-ffkhan

Tina-GoldenPanda.

Swati-akki-rockstar

Sary-Oblivion.

Phatty-InfinateEnigma

Along with many many other siggie makers!!

Before I go I just want to thank everyone once again for commenting and using my work it means so much to me!! Luv you guys<3

Edited by -PinkShadows- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1.)Do not post or crop my creations and claim them as your own on other sites without asking me.

2.)For requests I will only take up to 5 and it can be on anything Telly/Bolly/Sports etc. (1 per person) Please provide pics, text or YT link and exactly what you want. Please refer to the examples below:

Example For Siggie/Icon:

1 siggie animated and 1 icon to match non-animated

Pic:http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9971/129qe.jpg 

Text: She's got me paralyzed.

Eample for Avi:

YT Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6p1QDwcSMk&feature=fvst

Time: 2:20-2:27 

Text: I will always love you.

Please Make Sure That The Video is of HQ/GQ and is less then 10:00 min! and please tell me specifically the parts that you want!

Requests must be posted in the thread do not pm me unless it's for a b-day!!! Also if you like a previous creation that I have made but would like someone else's picture in it please let me know and show me the creation and I can re-do it!! Make sure the pics are of good quality it just makes the creation look better!!

Pics: 1-10max!! Please Use The Req For At Least 2-3 Days I work hard on them! 

3.) Suggestions can be turned into Requests but only when I am OPEN!

4.)Plz follow the IF rules I hope that u guys are aware so there won't be any problems cause I don't want to get into trouble!!

5.)If u see "O" it means I'm open and I am taking requests!! 

If u see "C" it means the shop is closed and I am not taking requests anymore

but will take suggestions!!

6.)Once your request is done I will pm u!!

7.)Do Not Res a spot if you are not going to edit it otherwise I will ignore your request/comment!

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago

Go To Page 104!

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 11 years ago

I was stalking the CC πŸ€£ when I found that picture, so I thought it would be perfect for the occasion ;) Once you're done admiring your John, you can continue reading my message :P

OMJW, you're already on your second shop :O Man, I am so happy. You're an amazingly talented woman, and your creations are just out of the world. This, indeed is a very well deserved 2nd shop <3 You have improved immensely over such a short period of time and it makes me so proud. Not to forget, it makes my eyes teary, as well. Offcourse, those would be happy tears :) You pretty much might know, that I adore your creations, so I don't need to be a fool repeating myself, tehe. I am so glad you made it here, but most of the credit goes to Ad-on for that, so thanks to her :P I am sure you're gonna rock this place, just like you did previously. You just need to stop underestimating yourself yo! You're layout and banner is gorgeous :| It's so sexy, just like you :$ Aur, there was no need for a special thanks. I shall always be there for you πŸ€— to encourage you and to pester you :P But, most importantly, to romance with you :$ I know you will go a long way with this and I sincerely hope you open many many shops in the future :D Good luck with this one and I'm sure you're gonna come up with mind-blowing stuff, like you always do :$ I lowe you, always :$ Mwah <3

c
 o n g r a t u l a t i o n s(: πŸ€—

Congratulations Tashu on shop #2! πŸ₯³ I am so so so happy for you, you totally deserve it! I hope you have 377498430 more shops. πŸ˜† I am really very sorry I was not able to comment on your last few updates in your first shop, I promise to be regular this time & even spam your shop so you can reach the nexttt sooon. (I hope you don't mind, you shouldn't, really :P) I'm so proud of youu, you have got amazing talent girl and I hope that it goes a long way. πŸ˜ƒ 

OMG, you really did not have to mention my name up there. :OO That to twice. :$ I'm really glad but you didn't have to. :| You know I'm always here for youu, anytime you need me. πŸ˜³ I inspire you? Aww, please. You are such a sweetheart<3 πŸ€—

What can I say about your creations? Firstly, I want you to stop calling your stuff...crap! Cause it is not, it is absolutely gorgeous & I love it! πŸ˜ƒ Like your shop banner, it is so amazing & beautiful<3 πŸ˜³ And obviously love love love your previous work! You really have improved a lot and I can see that you put in so much effort in your work. Keep it up hun! πŸ˜Š

I just want you to keep smiling and updatingg! & I'll keep commenting πŸ˜‰
All the best! πŸ˜ƒ You know I love youu! πŸ€—
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res😳

-Edit-

:O OHHH-EMMM-GEEE! Are you really on your 2nd shop? :O damn time flies by so fast, it feels like just yesterday me and AL were blackmailing you to open it and you are already on your 2nd shop! So first off, very Congratulations on your 2nd shop and I hope you have billion more <3 and aww you don't need to thank me, what are the friends for? I will be always there by your side whenever you need me (N remember we are partner in crimes🀣)ILYY.πŸ€— And wait is that my name in the inspirations? :O It's so sweet of you <33 but dude I don't make siggies, even when I make them you know how they turn out, Crappy n ugly!!

Anyways, coming back to your work. I don't know what to say, you have improved so fast and become one of those perfect siggy maker :P Your all siggies are marvelous <3 I just adore your work. It's so gorgeous and perfect! And did I mention I loved the banner! Keep up the good work. Good Luck with this shop and with the reqs you will get ;] I LOVE YAAA SO MUCHH <33 πŸ€— β€οΈ

oh and forgot to add your G's message :P He said brilliant work and all your updates are so A.W.E.S.O.M.E.E. Keep it up <33

Edited by Jen2 - 12 years ago
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11