Maryaada Written Update: November 14, 2011

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

I hated hated hated Devyani today๐Ÿ˜ก.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great, detailed update.

Devyani has truly sunk herself.  Does she really believe he cares about Gaurav?  She's being lulled into a false security.  Because she thinks Gaurav and Karan are over and he and Vidya will continue on with this "marriage."  

I still can't get over. How am I supposed to understand this woman? She knows he molested Priya.  It's not a leap for her to believe he's raped others.

PA doesn't know what came over him.  That's okay, PA. The CVs don't know either. ๐Ÿ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For the very first time, I am frustrated with Devyani's characterization. I could have swallowed it if she was still unaware of Priya's truth but not now...this is not good characterization!

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

For the very first time, I am frustrated with Devyani's characterization. I could have swallowed it if she was still unaware of Priya's truth but not now...this is not good characterization!

I regret forgetting the days when I used to hate Devyani for being a doormat,marrying an innocent girl to  a gay man.๐Ÿ˜ก Oh! does any one remember when months ago Brahma made Devyani happy in the bed and she wouldn't stop blushing the next day.That means Devyani has a tendency to forget all the torture she went through all these years and to top it all how unscruplus and stone hearted 
she can be that she doesn't give a shi* about Priya's molestation.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Creatives I am really disappointed this time๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the way this update has been narrated, covering all aspects of the video story line.  Well done updater.

Seems the maha episode is just a prelude to the opening up of "Pandoras box".  Looks like Karan cannot understand why Gaurav is the way he is.  Maybe CV's could elaborate now on Gaurav explaining "more" to Karan.  Also the fact that Dev has known about this and other instances like when DIG shot at Gaurav and RD's involvement in all this.

Looking forward to the next few weeks episodes.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much for the beautiful update dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a superbly well narrated and classy update!! Hats off!!!

Hear the comments wrt Devyani - but I dont think she really thinks all is well - its a front to show Uttara and get her to come to her senses...

Will wait and watch!
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am wondering how is aditya going to handle this situation... looks like priya and aditya might handle it...
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jaya.
Maube Devyani is doing this to show Uttara that Brahma will never legally marry her. Then again Devyani does not want society to know how her family really are.