CAN Our country afford a GLAMOROUS office like SS?

Posted: 12 years ago
if u have noticed...the SS office was so well made...so well flourished and shinning...and its difficult to believe such offices can also be made...i mean can our country afford to make such kind of an OFFICE for the cops...i just need ur views😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darknite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think we can provide such cool offices in real.  😊
neither we can't except a DIVA like shaina...best thing that even KUL remained so glamorous in the cop role which is hard to believe in real...she looked really natural in the show:)
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In real the characters may not be like that in the show...

As for the office, if we try I am sure we can... Not of course going by the cost... Not so much like that in the show, but definitely more organized and sort of posh...

Not a normal police station, but I am sure like CBI offices, defence offices which must be definitely be like this...

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have never seen such offices (because duh, they are out of bounds) but judging from the external appearances of the buildings, the offices may be a little less glitzy than the ones shown in SS.
deepalita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its not that we can't afford such offices, we can but only if our monetary resources are utilized effectively and for the right purpose. There are scams by ministers of embezzlement in which crores and crores of money is involved. There is lack of dedication not of resources. We have all resources but the corruption which has become the key feature of this country is killing our growth.
well certainly believe the officers shall be in much more comfort if given the same kind of office
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welll comfort yes, but they can work best when they know what they are offered... Even when comforts are there, many companies get their work done... Why not our PDs?
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I'm sure the CBI Crime Labs (CFSL) would be well equipped like the one shown on the show!!!!

About the glamorous lolzz...can't say!!!!