Whose FORENSIC CLASSES u enjoy more !

Poll

whose forensic classes u would love to enjoy everytime

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
ok guys...the show had some top forensic classes which showed various angles of investigations...with papaji and jogiji and with deepika too...

so my questions whose forensic classes u would love to hear...like ved sahab's forensic classes were brilliant as they showed various diagrams with special effects...to show how a murder happened...PHENOMENAL in starting episodes...and these factors were absent when deepika came because after 3-4 episodes she used to tell aryan direcrtly what happened to the victim...but she added glamour factor for a smart forensic expert...

so i want to see who would u choose ??>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kya hua why this place again became inactive????????
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked Ved Sahib and Papaji's... Their forensics was more of learning for us too... A crime show had to make the viewers understand the facts and procedures which help them solve a case... And in this Ved Sahib used to do a great job... There was more explanation...

But I guess as the show progressed the need for forensics reduced and hence there was not much they could teach the viewers... But if required so much could be done, because forensics is endless as are crimes!!! :)
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
papji's because it summed up the murder info and it was interesting to learn new things. 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I liked the earlier episode when Papaji and Ved sahab were the FE's...Deepika did add a glam quotient to the show...but these both did a fab job!!!