Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Whats wrong with Arnav!😕

Shru are you getting time to watch EHMMBH. All the wedding functions and scenes are so much fun! But I think something majors going to happen and I think its something to do with Manvis illness.
whispa thumbnail
Gosh I thought Gopi in Satthiya was clueless but Anjali just doesnt have a clue!!🤪
whispa thumbnail
Theres a Sid Mal AT on the EHMMBH forum.😆😆
whispa thumbnail
Rati Pandey straightens a pervert with a tight slap!
Dibyajyoti Chaudhuri, TNN | Nov 22, 2011, 12.09PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Women|Rati Pandey|Avatar

Rati Pandey

Take a panga with this one at your own risk 'coz the firebrand might just scratch your eyes out if you step on her tail!

And no one can vouch for this better than the bouncer who was appointed to safeguard actress Rati Pandey during the shoot schedule of her latest primetime show on Zee TV, Hitler Didi. While shooting for an elaborate sequence wherein the actors had to board a crowded bus, a strong security set-up was called for to ensure that all the actresses were safe and secure.

However, things took an ugly turn when Rati's very own bouncer, tried to take advantage of her, under the pretext of shielding her from the belligerent crowd on the street. A smart cookie that she is, Rati immediately realized that the pervert was acting fresh with her. Without batting an eyelid, she turned around and landed him one tight slap across his face!

The fact that the man in question was a hefty 6 feet tall giant did not deter the spunky actor from protecting her dignity and pride. In fact, it took some serious persuasion to stop Rati from attacking him any further. While he initially denied having touched her with any wrong intentions, the bouncer later apologized to her.

"I'm usually a calm and collected person. I have no anger management issues either. But if some freak decides to get touchy-feely with me, I am equipped to handle the scenario without any male intervention. For each time that I had to get down from the bus, this bouncer would hold my hand like he was just trying to get me across the street. After ignoring it twice, I couldn't control myself & hit him because I knew that it wasn't happening by accident. I've not learnt Judo and Karate for nothing! I wish more and more women would give up their damsel-in-distress avatar and seize the eve-teasing rogues by their ears and even pack in a punch or two, so that the scoundrels tremble before laying their hands on the next woman." said Rati.

Check out Stars Homepage

whispa thumbnail
The lead guy in Hitler Didi is growing on me.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello guys

How are you? me got the flu and i am also watching Hitler Didi, started yesterday and caught up to the latest episode
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Last season winner Shweta Tiwari not a big fan of Bigg Boss
Press Trust of India
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 (Mumbai)  

Television actress and last season winner of Bigg Boss, Shweta Tiwari is not herself a big fan of the television reality show as she finds hardly anything interesting in it.

In fact, she says she has never really watched any episode of the show since only 'hatred' is shown to viewers while the 'fun-element' is edited.

"I have never watched any season of Bigg Boss because I don't find it interesting. I went into the house because the money they offered me was huge and there was no way I could say no to it. While I was there in the house, we used to play kho-kho every evening and had lots of fun but all they showed was fights and hatred," Shweta told PTI.

"Though Dolly Bindra was abusive but like everyone else, she had positive points too, but nobody was interested in that. Veena Malik used to recite to us verses from the Quran, she even learnt to chant the Gayatri mantra, but all this was never shown," she said.

Meanwhile, talking about her career and future plans, the actor says that she is open to any role that is exciting.

"I am not obsessed about doing films. I will not sit at home hoping for a film to come my way. Also, it is not like I am choosy about doing films. I don't ask which banner is making the film. What I look for is that the role should excite me. I don't want to be there just looking pretty and doing nothing," she said.

Shweta feels women get to dominate the small screen.

"I feel women are ruling the small screen while men rule the big screen. As most TV shows are women-centric, actresses get to perform strong women characters on small screen. Also, because there are more women who comprise the audience base for television shows...they sympathise, relate to the protagonists in daily soaps," she said.

Shweta who started her acting career in 1999 with the show Kaleerein shot to fame with Ekta Kapoor's serial Kasautii Zindagii Ki. Some of her other popular television serials include Karam,Kahin Kissi RozKya Hadsa Kya HaqeeqatNaaginn, among others.

Recently, she did an item number - My Katto Gilehri in Chirag Paswan's debut film Miley Naa Miley Hum.

Shweta would be seen next in a television show titled Parrvarish - Kuchh Khatti Kuch Meethi, which is based on parenting.

Her stint in Bollywood films include supporting roles in Anil Sharma's Madhoshi (2004), Benny And Babloo (2010) and Bin Bulaye Baraati this year. She has also appeared in some Bhojpuri films

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20110188617&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=television&nid=152096
shruti thumbnail

Tuesday, November 22, 2011:

Day 51: The starts with yet another exciting wake up song. All the housemates especially the girls wake up and dance to the tunes of the song with much enthusiasm. Amar, Mahek, Sky and Juhi are seen near the exercising area where Amar is working out. A sly Sky starts taunting Amar by say rather nasty things about his career ahead of Bigg Boss in a not so funny manner. Amar listens carefully but does not react. Sky goes on about how Amar would suffer once he gets Amar out of Bigg Boss and laughs in his trademark devilish manner.

Sky goen on about Amar and also involves Mahek and mocks the way she talks. Sky taunts Amar by caling Shraddha his girl friend. Amar doesn't accept this jovially and retaliates by saying that all the girls in the Bigg Boss house are just his friends and nothing more. Sky then picks on Amar by pairing him up with Vida and all the touching and intimacy Vida used to share with him. Amar gets pissed off and says that it is pure friendship and he is a happy and dedicated to his marriage. After Sky leaves the scene Amar expresses how low and dirty Sky can fall to gain attention and tells everyone that he will just ignore Sky from then onwards.

After a while, Sky, Siddharth and Sunny are seen hanging out near the bathroom area. Sky persuades Sunny to find him a bride just like her. He asks her if she has a single sister who is ready to mingle. Sunny tells him that she has a few single cousins who are also from Indian origin but they are a little picky about their guys. Sky convinces Sunny that he would manage to be picked by her cousin and all she needs to do is help him out by getting to meet her. Sunny smiles and the three walk out of the bathroom area laughing.

Pooja Misrra is also in the bathroom area during this conversation. While walking out Siddharth requests Pooja Misrra to make breakfast for all the housemates. Pooja Misrra tells Siddahth she would make breakfast only after she will bathe. Siddharth immediately complains to the captain- Amar. Amar who is showering at the time instructs Pooja Misrra that she needs to make breakfast first and then go for a shower. A sulking Pooja Misrra Agrees and walks out to make breakfast.

In sometime, Sky is seen in the captain's room with Amar. He fakes an apology and starts bitching about Siddharth to him. Sky goes on about how childish Siddharth's behavior is turning out to be and his immaturity in dealing with girls is visibly very poor. They both express how Siddharth has been switching his sides towards the different groups in the house without realizing the consequences.

Meanwhile, Sunny, Juhi, Pooja Bedi and Siddharth are seen chilling in the garden area. They were all talking about Sunny and her amazing looks. Juhi Parmar then commented by saying that Sunny is perfect for bollywood as she has a charming face, cuteness, innocence and the much needed freshness. Pooja Bedi and the rest also agreed immediately. Sunny smiles and explains that no matter how much she would love to work in bollywood, she feels it is not an easy job at all. The rest of the housemates encourage her by saying that she will learn everything with time and there was no need to worry.

Sunny is then seen inside the house mopping the floor rather dedicatedly along with Siddharth. The weekly task is then introduced by Bigg Boss to the housemates. Amar as the captain takes charge and announces the task for the housemates. The housemates have a hearty laugh and move on. The day ends on a happy note, where Sunny is admired and complimented by Juhi, Sky etc for being a complete cute heart and spreading her warm smile and winning all their hearts. Sky assures her that he or anyone would never vote for her nominations because of her cuteness.
whispa thumbnail
Lenzie🤗

Hope you're feeling better now.

Rati is great in HD.

And you're KW siggy is great...or should I say Sid siggy.
shruti thumbnail

Ranbir Kapoor is my 4 am friend: Deepika Padukone

She had broken up with actor Ranbir Kapoor, yes. But she hasn't cut him out from her life. Actor Deepika Padukone admits that even today when she wants to 'talk', ex-beau, actor Ranbir Kapoor is somebody she can turn to.

"The relationship that we had was beautiful. Right now, we are also in a lovely space where we talk to each other over anything. He is someone I consider my 4 am friend. We are still very close to each other," she says.

It might be a fact that being from the same industry, it could be tough to really avoid each other, but Deepika insists that their relationship hasn't taken that bitter turn. "He is a great guy and one of the few close friends that I have in the industry.I am looking forward to working with him again on our film that begins in January. I loved his performance in Rockstar. I have already seen the film twice. And I can watch it many times more. In fact, I loved the film so much that now it is one of my favourite film of all times. I feel a large part of the film's success should be credited to his consistent performance," she says, without batting an eyelid.

Another common aspect between Ranbir and Deepika besides their relationship is their homes in Bandra. Incidentally, Deepika has now become a townie from being a Bandra girl. She admits that her life has gone through a change ever since she shifted out of her Pali Hill residence to Prabhadevi.

"Ever since I moved to town, life has changed for me because in the last four years, Bandra meant Mumbai to me. It was like my home and I was well versed with its every nook and corner. But now my new house is in the heart of Mumbai and life has changed for me once again. The vibe in Prabhadevi is different but nice. Here, I feel very connected to our traditional celebrations — be it Ganeshotsav or Diwali. I love the charm this area has. Yes, I still need to have a fix on my maids, dudhwala, paperwala, grocery stores, medical stores… but I feel pretty settled in my new home," she 

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_ranbir-kapoor-is-my-4-am-friend-deepika-padukone_1615781