Vidyut Jammwal - The Villan of Billa2

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IN Entertainment (INE), part of Hinduja Group, which is backing AJITH starrer BILLA2, has confirmed that VIDYUT JAMMWAL, Bollywood's most sensational debut face of 2011, is playing the Negative Lead in BILLA 2

VIDYUT was seen against John Abraham in recently released FORCE, which was the Hindi remake of Tamil film, Kaaka Kaaka

BILLA 2 finished its third schedule in Goa with a 39 day shoot in first week of November

BILLA 2 is now headed for a 20 day schedule to Georgia, where major action portions will be filmed

Chennai November 14, 2011

IN Entertainment today announced VIDYUT JAMMWAL as the Negative Lead in BILLA 2, putting to rest all speculations about the said casting.

BILLA 2 will mark Vidyut's entry into the Tamil Film Industry. Vidyut is a National Level Gymnast, who started training at the age of 3 with Kalaeppayattu and sought proficiency in a mix of Gymnastics, Jujitsu and Kungfu as he grew up travelling all over India. Over the years, he developed his own forms of routine while excelling in Parkour. Vidyut has been modelling for almost five years and earlier this year, made his Bollywood debut in Nishikant Kamat's Force (Hindi remake of Tamil film, Kaaka Kaaka) as the main negative lead against John Abraham. Vidyut has also worked with Junior NTR in two Telugu films this year, namely, Shakti and Oosaraveli.  

Sunir Kheterpal, CEO – IN Entertainment and Producer of BILLA 2, says, "Vidyut has exceptional talent in the "Action" form in addition to having a tremendous screen presence. A film like BILLA 2 with Superstar Ajith Kumar in the lead needs a strong and a worthy opponent and we believe that we have found the right person in Vidyut for this role."

Confirming his association with the Film, Vidyut said, "It is like a dream to be making my debut in the Tamil Film Industry with Ajith Sir. I am delighted to be a part of the BILLA Franchise and can't wait to start work on the Film."

BILLA 2 finished its first 30 day schedule filming in Hyderabad and Vizag between July-August. The second schedule in Goa lasted for 39 days and ended in the first week of November. In the third week of November, the unit will leave for Georgia in Eastern Europe for the final 20 day schedule of the film. The film is expected to complete principal photography in the first fortnight of December and is being readied for release in April 2012.

Source :Ajith Fans.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahi. thumbnail
Finally we got the villain for Billa 2 

I didn't watch Force but I heard that the Villain has perform great ⭐️

Thanks Harzzzu akka for the article 👍🏼
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked him in Force - ofcourse Pandyaa character 😉
He is so dreamyyy😍
Ajitha paaakartha illa intha paiyana paarkrathaanu kozhappam vanthudum🤣

sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuty2sweety

I liked him in Force - ofcourse Pandyaa character 😉

He is so dreamyyy😍
Ajitha paaakartha illa intha paiyana paarkrathaanu kozhappam vanthudum🤣

Thala thaana hero so Thala thaan thaniya therivaru ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
cuty2sweety thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravi.

Thala thaana hero so Thala thaan thaniya therivaru ⭐️

Athu ennavo right thaan .😉.
Billa1 was more style than substance ..
But looks like intha moviela konjamstory grippingaa irukumnu
sahi. thumbnail

Athu ennavo right thaan .😉.
Billa1 was more style than substance ..
But looks like intha moviela konjamstory grippingaa irukumnu

Ama Billa 1 romba style plus romba getha irunthathu ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Bila 2 la story ku romba importance irukkum nu nenaikiran 🥳
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Oru still kooda leak pannama irukaanga ..
hopefully they will do more promotions later 😕
sahi. thumbnail

Oru still kooda leak pannama irukaanga ..

hopefully they will do more promotions later 😕

Ama ka 😕 Even in the first look poster they didn't leak oru picture of Thala 😕

Thalai ku andi evalo naal venum naalum wait pannalam ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thala da ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️