Anu Malik Changes His Top 3!

FrenchieRox thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

You can read about it at II2 official website...

Here's Anu Malik's article...

This gala result gave all of us a real 440 volt shock when we heard the Amey and Meenal were in the bottom three.

I'm still stunned and trying to figure out why the viewers didn't vote for these deserving candidates. Maybe they just want to defy all the judges' opinions and recommendations, but in the bargain these talented people will lose out.

Read Anu Malik's earlier column: My Idol: Julia Roberts plus Christina Aguilera!

Neha Kakkar is an excellent performer but her choice of the song Zuby zuby zuby is what went against her. Frankly speaking, even a simple song can be sung with a different twist with new notes like Meenal had done in 'Lambi Judayi' but we didn't see Neha doing that.

The serious advice I have for the girls this week is to please stop bothering so much about your make-up and looks and to concentrate on your true talent, your voice.

It's high time they got down to mother earth and spent more time training and perfecting their performances.

As for the final three, I have a gut feel about Antara, Meenal and Karunya, but Panna too has been a consistent performer and may come up as a dark horse.

Monali too has a certain "feel good" factor which works in her favour. I guess we'll just have to wait, watch and hope that the best performer wins!".

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
hi
thankx for sharing
huzi
gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: FrenchieRox

You can read about it at II2 official website...

Here's Anu Malik's article...

This gala result gave all of us a real 440 volt shock when we heard the Amey and Meenal were in the bottom three.

I'm still stunned and trying to figure out why the viewers didn't vote for these deserving candidates. Maybe they just want to defy all the judges' opinions and recommendations, but in the bargain these talented people will lose out.

Read Anu Malik's earlier column: My Idol: Julia Roberts plus Christina Aguilera!

Neha Kakkar is an excellent performer but her choice of the song Zuby zuby zuby is what went against her. Frankly speaking, even a simple song can be sung with a different twist with new notes like Meenal had done in 'Lambi Judayi' but we didn't see Neha doing that.

The serious advice I have for the girls this week is to please stop bothering so much about your make-up and looks and to concentrate on your true talent, your voice.

It's high time they got down to mother earth and spent more time training and perfecting their performances.

As for the final three, I have a gut feel about Antara, Meenal and Karunya, but Panna too has been a consistent performer and may come up as a dark horse.

Monali too has a certain "feel good" factor which works in her favour. I guess we'll just have to wait, watch and hope that the best performer wins!".

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

πŸ˜†

Has he gone mad????

kachhori thumbnail

I look like Julia Roberts & got chilled-out attitude & sing different from many existing singers,pretty good voice,good height.
Should I take an audition???. for II3.

Now I know for sure What Anu Mallik wants in II2..

πŸ˜‰I am definetly sure he " really really liked ABHA HANJURA", very very close to his IDOL stuff.πŸ˜‰ I too liked ABHA,good height,looks,attitude nice voice.

A Fantastic choice I just ADORE Anu Mallik Sir.I know u have a fantastic taste.

Note: In the audition how he smiled at Abha, a very happy smile I still cannot get over his admiration for Abha.

Also in Piano Round he is the only who raved about Abha's performance..

😊Great person.Anuji please read this.I will be extremly happy if he reads this.

Edited by kachhori - 18 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I thought Aabha was terrible in the piano round. Figures Anu Malik praised her, he is the singer of Ek Garam Chai Ki Pyali. That said, Anu Malik is a good music director.
Edited by sonyaee - 18 years ago
kachhori thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I thought Aabha was terrible in the piano round. Figures Anu Malik praised her, he is the singer of Ek Garam Chai Ki Pyali. That said, Anu Malik is a good music director.

Abha was terrible for u & may be for others.That is why there is a saying " Taste Differs".

That is the reason why there r so many different products in the market.

I still support Anu Mallik.My taste is same as Anuji's.

anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: kachhori

Abha was terrible for u & may be for others.That is why there is a saying " Taste Differs".

That is the reason why there r so many different products in the market.

I still support Anu Mallik.My taste is same as Anuji's.

You're right, we all have our favorites. If we didn't, what would we discuss here?
kachhori thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

You're right, we all have our favorites. If we didn't, what would we discuss here?

Yes ofcorse true.

Discussing about the "difference between different taste "is the real fun.

madhy thumbnail
im so happy for his top3... antara, karunya, meenal,
but i want amey also to see in top 3.