Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpitaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting characters dear 😊😊😊

So MSK lives in Mumbai 😛😉

Like that both ur characters are happy .

Do update the parts soon dear 👍🏼

Tamanna_TJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arpitaji

Interesting characters dear 😊😊😊

So MSK lives in Mumbai 😛😉

Like that both ur characters are happy .

Do update the parts soon dear 👍🏼

sure Arpita...ya they will be happy...
only bcoz i cant see them sad n also cant write sad...lolzzz
ya,will continue soon...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
love it.
do continue plz.
thx
Tamanna_TJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shah10

amazing update.

love it.
do continue plz.
thx

thnkx a lot for ur feedback dear...
will surely continue... :D :D <3 <3 <3
soniya_lovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GREAT CONCEPT TJ...😊👏
please update d first part and p/m me wen u do...
It will be good to see a new side of maan and geet..😊
Tamanna_TJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniya_lovesu

GREAT CONCEPT TJ...😊👏

please update d first part and p/m me wen u do...
It will be good to see a new side of maan and geet..😊

Thnkx a lot Soniya,,,,,
yup,will update soon dear...
u will defo love these Maaneet...
😃 ❤️
Tamanna_TJ thumbnail
hey my dear friends,
plzzz,if u like my SS,then plzzz inform ur frndzz abt it...
i would love to see more response...
thnkx a lot...keep reading n commenting n liking... !!!
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
that was awesome start dear
i forgot that this is started just now and i m searching for part 1 u know
plz update part 1 quickly eagerly waiting to know there first meet
Tamanna_TJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: teju2292

that was awesome start dear
i forgot that this is started just now and i m searching for part 1 u know
plz update part 1 quickly eagerly waiting to know there first meet

hehehe..lolzzz Teju...😆
thnkx for ur rply dear...😃
m obliged tht  u liked it...👏 ⭐️
⭐️will continue soon...
thnkx again n keep writing n reading... 😃

Tamanna_TJ thumbnail

PROLOGUE

Location- Hospital

A guy was shooting frm the end of all his nerves, " Doctor,any doc is there..plzz help,she needs help.."

All the ppl around started staring at this guy who was screaming like hell in a hospital where silence is needed...

Hearing to the voice,all the doctors came out running coz they knew if they wont thn they wud have to forget abt their career...

N there he was standing in the corridor with a body of a girl in his strong arms...

He was The MAAN SINGH KHURANA...the owner of Mumbai's top Consrtustion Co. Named Khurana Cons. Ltd.

The girl was totally clad in blood n unconcious in his arms...

He was petrified n scared looking at the girl's state...

The nurses n wardboys ran to get the stretcher for the girl n the doctors took her in ICCU to take a look at her...

After sum tym the doctors came out n told Maan,"Mr. Khurana, the girl has lost lot of blood..

If she doesnt get blood soon,thn i dont think she will survive n we dont have blood in our blood bank which wud match her blood grp...she's going to need a lot of it..."

Maan-Dr. Check my blood n if it matches thn plzzz take it...me donate karta hu...

Dr.- ok Mr. Khurana...nurse,plzz sir ka blood sample lelo n check it if it matches with the girl's blood grp...till tht tym.i'll ask for sum blood which is in our blood bank...

Nurse took the sample n got it checked...the blood grp did match with tht of the girl...

The doc was immediately informed of it n the next thing done was Maan taken to the ward to take his blood...

He later left the hospital warning the doctor to take care of her n inform him with the proceeds...all her exps will be borne by him...

The doc agreed as MSK was the main donation provider to this pvt hospital which had almost all the services for every disease...he donated money to give free treatment to the needy... no1 in the outer world knew this side of MSK...he dint want this to be diclosed unlike other ppl who announce their such generous deed to gain attention n love of ppl...

This was wht Maan Singh Khurana made of...strong yet soft...full of attitude yet generous...

Maan was going back to his work..his clothes were blood stained...looking at self,he made his way to his home...

While on his way,the whole episode flashed back in his mind which occured sum hours ago, which made him take tht girl to the hospital...

----Flashback----

It was almost 6 in the evening...

Maan was on his way to his meeting arranged in Mumbai's well known restaurant The Taj Heritage,as his foreign delegates had their suite booked by KC...they were very important ppl for KC n Maan dint want to give any problem to them so he decided to keep the meeting their...

While he was driving, a speedy car full of youngsters,totally drunk passed him...

They were at a very high speed...they even tried to cut Maan's road...but Maan being a safe driver,dint get hurt...he murmured sum curses to those youngsters... he knew tht they wud definitely harm sum1...he kept his distance from them...

Suddenly he heard a sreech of sum simultaneous cars ahead..he cud see the traffic which had formed...

When he went ahead,there saw a very horrendous scene in front of his eyes...

A car was totally scrambled between 2 big size trucks...

N  he was sure this wud have been the work of those rich pigs...

He immediately got out of his car to look if there is anybody in tht scrambled car...He saw a young girl lying unconcious...

The car was totally distorted n crushed between the 2 trucks...the trucks wer obviously safe n had no much damages n also the drivers wer safe but the car was totally damaged n the girl was badly hurt...

Maan,being very soft at heart,he melted looking at the gil's condition...

He immediately got the girl out,put her in the car back seat n drove as fast as he could to the hosptial...looking at her condition, Maan was sure tht she had lost a lot of blood, n wud need it in litres...seeing her petite structure,maan thot she wudnt survive...

But she moved a bit n whimpered in pain...

Maan immediately looked at her,now sure tht she's still alive...

Her hair a mess,totally shattered body, slim structure, elegant look,well dressed...

Maan cudnt help but observe the girl...he slapped himself mentally for doing this in such a situation...he then called Suraj n told him the situation n told him to cancel the meeting...

Maan- Suraj,yaha raaste me ek bada accident ho gaya hai...me uss ladki ko hospital le ja raha hu...u plzzz inform them tht the meeting is cancelled...n set a meeting in office 2mro...n also tell them abt it...till tht tym make arrangements for them to have a tour of Mumbai n experience the night life of here...

Suraj- sure Maan...but y r u putting urself in this accident fiasco...it will lead to police case n all...y r u risking ur reputation for a mere girl...???

Maan- Suraj, u know me,i cant see ne1 hurt..soo plzz cut the crap of reputation n all...

Suraj- hey mere dayawaan dost...acha chal thik hai...me sab kuch sambhaal lunga...

N Maan accelerated his car towards the hospital...

---Flashback ends----

Maan came out of his thoughts wen he reached in front of the iron gates of his home, rather a grand bungalow...

In the meantime,at hospital-

The doctors immediately started covering her wounds to stop them bleed...stitches were done wherever they were needed...soon the bleeding stopped...to much of her dismay,blodd bank did not have blood matching to her...but just like her angel,Maan's blood matched hers n they had taken enuff blood frm him looking at his fit body,tht he himself will not fall short of...whole of the 3 bottles of blood taken frm Maan was provided to her to bring her blood level requirement to normal...she was soon out of danger n kept under observation...

This was duely informed to Maan by the doctors...

SO THIS IS THE PROLOGUE OF MY SS...

PLZZ TELL ME, HOW IS IT...

CRITICISMS N SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME...

SORRY IN ADVANCE IF THERE R ANY TYPOS...

THNKX A LOT N KEEP READING...

PART 1

Edited by Tammana_Maaneet - 12 years ago