WHY GIRLS BECOME STUPID while they are in LOVE ?

Posted: 12 years ago
i was watching some old cases yesterday and i saw the bhoot bungalow episode...and there was this body of female called rita or something who was killed by vinay parekh becoz she threatened him to marry her...

i just can't believe why women become so stupid when they are in love...how can they trust someone so easily and they dont even care abt their parents...they are ready to do anything for a guy who infact is just playing with them...

lots of similar cases are being shown on CRIME PATROL...these days...its important to know whether a person really loves or just setting a trap for u...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah rite, i think they should use their all senses first... first they should get to know that whether the boys are sincere with them or not and what ever comes, its my opinion, that a girl should not deceive her parents because i think so a guy could not love u more than ur parents speuially ur mother, a mother is the most sincere person on earth with her kids.

and one more thing, may they show stupidity just because grlz are very sensitive and they easily believe everyone and they are very weak in controlling their emotions may be ðŸ¤”
what is the use of LOVE if u have to lose ur life...😳
also neha is the prime example...she knew that ajay is a horny and wild guy and can't be trusted yet she fall for him.,...it is another thing that ajay had gone through a change but in generals guys wont go through that changes...frankly !
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
:) Practicality differs from theory... Girls are not stupid, but it is just that manipulating is easier... Thought process runs, but when someone impresses you when you are shunned by others, that creates an impression... Notice turns to like turning to love... And love blinds you!

As for Neha... Opposites attract is the only word I can use... Ajay is the super cool dude kind of a guy, any girl would want to go on a date with... his impressive attitudes spell them for him... Maybe her yearn that she was never considered by him for a date, led to her thinking about him more and that made her fall in love with him!
kul_shy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely! they go nuts for someone...they have been loving for a month or two...but forgets about thier parents...and their love...
How can u forget the love of those who are loving u for years???
Veena.. thumbnail
yeah may be Neha fell for him as she was nnever considered by him as krithika said.
and i agree with Kul_shy that we should not forget our parents love for those who just come and go or deceit us
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't get girls who are ready to sacrifice everything for a 2-month love (if it even can be called love). Your parents and friends have loved you for so many years, but love blinds them.
Neha knows how Ajay is, yet she falls for him. But Ajay has enough conscience to not treat her like Vinay Parekh did, so that's that.
well its true that girls are over emotional and becomes easy to target...but they should know to draw a line b/w love and lust...its not important that who has been using loves u too...may be he pretends to be...i such feel sorry for the young women being killed with their child ..realy horrible and sad..
Veena.. thumbnail
yeah thts one was horrible ðŸ˜­