Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
juh tune mujhe  badi prob main daal diyaa...aate hi surprise...waise dekha jaaye to tujhe mujhko dena chahiyee😡 🤣
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
JENUUU 🤗 🤗
Jenny.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zeenat-

look who's backk! 😃 btww, do you even remb mee? 😳

i think i do rem u 😳 😆
anyways, i'm have all the right to comment here as i've been pm'ed. 
lol yah:)
page 11-- your textures are bloody awesomeee<33 will be downloading all of 'em sooon:D & i'm even wtching you on DA. i'm a good stalker. 😎 🤣 
thanks for watching me on DA you stalker🤣
page 13-- what the hell. 😲 that's one heck of a come back girlll! i simply love all the icons and avis, the coloring is fabb. 😍 all the siggys are nothing lesss 😳 i adore 'emmm. ❤️ my favee-http://i.imgur.com/ClnBV.jpg. 😳
thanks a tons for liking that stuff😃

ps; ignore the mad comment. my brain has gone to eat pizza. it should be back asap. 😃

Jenny.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

nice update!

the texture is beautiful.

i love the anushka, shahid-PC and bebo sigs!

the anushka, bebo and shahid-PC icons are pretty, i'll use one of the anushka ones.

i like the shahid-PC avi's too, will use.

thanks for the pm

thanks for liking the textuers and my update:)))) yup i saw ur DP 😃 thanks for using it 🤗
Jenny.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

WOW Jen beautiful creations <3
This sig is the prettiest of awl <3 it came out soo beautiful..coloring texture and font r perfect !!!

thanks alot for liking the anushka one...means alot🤗

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Jeni 

Gorgeous update, love all the anu-bebo icons. 

Glad to have u back yaar. missed ya! 

This is so pretty! 

Awww Love this. don't forget to post in kareena FC!

thanks alot zoobi for liking the update...means alot<333 yah i'll surely post it in bebo FC :D

Originally posted by: --Ruchi--

beautiful Anushka siggies jenu...❤️

thanks alot ruch<3
Jenny.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Premeer_Mayur

Nice update!

Keep it up.
Thanks for the PM.

thanks alot for commenting here🤗

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Jen, its all amazing!! Seriously they are very beautiful!! 

thanks alot 😃

Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

woow gorgeous textures..
liked  icons also.. http://i.imgur.com/ClnBV.jpg i really liked this style

senorita

thanks a tons aisha😃

Sanugr8fan thumbnail
jeenuu ki bacchi...kaha thii tuu??????? 😳

Jenny.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mish-

Dekho jee dekhoo je who is back; okjhgpakjkk

resss. i love youuu🤗
kjppplkja. omg where to start |: kk firstly i am so damn happy that you are back, you know i missed you soo soo much ! <3 sometimes i visit in your profil to see that you are back, i used to see the reen pati but i guess you was much inactive, but but baad ki choree abhi ki DEKHOO who is back ❤️ i loveyou soo much jeeen <3 aww coming to you update, OMHYGOD the anushka icons look so beautiful man your coloring and all look soo amaazing :D SHEESS SOO PRETTYFUL I LOVE HER<3

anuu sigs look amaazing your coloring look amaazing 😳 i like the first one the most 😃 your coloring and text look so beautiful <3 and aww the shahid and priyanka onee look amaazing =)

you aree AMAAAZING jeen your stuffs look soo beautiful esp in anushka 😍 love youu <3

dekhoo je dekhoo jee who is commenting 😳😆  me lovesss u too🤗  me also damn happy that i am back😆 jk:) awhhh thank youuu<333 awhhh thats so sweet of uu <333awhhh thanks alot for liking the stuff as i wasnt that gud cuz i made sigs after like full FIVE monthss🥱 😆 thankss youuu for commenting lloveee youuu<33333333
Sanugr8fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

ghar pe aur kahan 🤣

pagal 😆 so now you will be active again?? 
Jenny.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrongHope

you saying you're a huge Anushka fan is obvious🤣🤣  offcc it s difficult for me to not include her🤣
each and every update has her😆 the icons are super cute😊 i love the 1st 2nd and 4th one. She has a cute smle😃 the BG on the third, 5th and 6th are nice. I like the dream catcher thing on the 5th one😃😃 even i liked it  somehowww😆
the TMK ones are amazing😍 i one the 1st one😊 they look so incredibly cute😃 same for the 2nd one😃 both are amazing😍 the kareena icon is cute too😊 i love the BG and coloring😃 is that last one shayanka🤔 can't see the girl's face😆
yah its shayanka  lol yah its tough to guess the girls face🤣
love all the avis😃 especially the 3rd and 5th one😊 i love Priyanka's expressions in the third one😆 she looks cute😃 when is the movie releasing😊 are these from the trailer or a song😃😃
thankss<33 yah shez relly cute❤️ no idea wen movies releasing maybe in june or something...i forgot:p😆  its from song:)
its a cute pic and i love the BG😊 the coloring is amazing😃😃and yes i agree too she has a really cute smile😊 and her hair is nice as well😊😊 and i like it despite the fact that its one pic😆 which is next to a miracle🤣🤣
i made mirale happen with rubuu  🤣
where are the pics from😊 she looks cute😃 I'm guessing some photo shoot😆 like I've said i can never find the pics you do no matter how much i look🤣🤣 like the previous siggy the BG is really nice😃😃 and i love the effect on the bottom left looks nice😃😃
lol its from her offcial website u can find all her pics there 😃 and i keep googling too😆
the pics are from BBB and LVRB na😊 did you watch the 2nd one😃 achi hai😃😃 she looks cute in the right pic😊 and again the BG is nice😆 i love the dot effect too and the red thing on the side looks nice as well😊
u asking me of watching it 😲 bhul gayi kyaa me an big waali anu fann 🤣 offc i've watchd it 😃

this is my fav😆 I'm sure you would've guessed🤣🤣 the one with the most pics is always my fav🤣🤣 but this one really does look great😊 the colouring is amazing and the blending is great too😊 I'm actually starting to like them without liking them thanks to all the TMK things you made😆
yah i can easily guess y u liked this onee🤣 awhh thanks alott<333 i proud of mee<33 cuz i make u like all the things u hate🤣
again same question where do you get the pics from😆 I've searched the Bwood forum tons of times never find any pic of anyone that's decent😆 she looks cute and her dress is nice too😊 i love the colouring of the BG and the blending is nice too😊 the main pics looks the best😃😃
i got these from GOOGLE😆  u should contact me if u need pics i have tons of like these🤣

still thinking about request😆 but suggestions😆
EHMMBH😊 everyone one with one another😆 especially jeevika-manvi avis😃 dont mind scenes😆 any will do😃
and of course MN😆
thanks for the PM🤗 if i think of something will request stuck right now🤣🤣
yah will surely makee 😃

gawddd i just loveee ur big waale comments🤗