*~*Happy Bday Sejal aka My Twinno aka Bandariya*~*

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bole toh, welcome shelcome ji! 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Today - 12th November-  is the Bday of a very dear, well-knownπŸ˜†, overactiveπŸ˜†, overhyperπŸ˜†, MAJOR ROFL-er πŸ˜†, and one of the CRAZIEST VirMan/NiShal/Manvi fans we have on our EHMMBH forum...she recently got the award of Bandariya of the Week, and from talking to her for hours and hours everyday, I can ASSURE you that she perfectly, completely deserves this award πŸ˜† What Virat said about manvi - poori bandariya, can also be said about this member of oursπŸ˜† πŸ€£ ok ok, i will stop the taareefon ke pull 🀣 

So my friends, this ROFL-er🀣 is none other than, our dearest & craziest friend, and my closest IF friend as well as my virtual twin!! (we literally have the SAME likes and dislikes when it comes to tv shows - both desi and english!! πŸ˜†).. and she is none other than :

xxXSejalXxx

Happy Bday my dear twinno!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

And before I get to our wishes, just a song for you: Baar Baar Dil Yeh Gaaye...Baar Baar dil yeh gaaye.. tum jiyo hazaaron saal yehi meri haaiii aarzooo..Happy Birthday too you! Happy Birthday To you! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday TO YOU!

😳😳😳😳😳😳

So Sej, on your Bday, aap ke liye Yeh SPECIAL Bday SURPRISE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, what is Birthday without Bday Greetings naa?? Toh twinno, Here are your:

Sautannn πŸ€—

Guess whattt! It's Saturdayyy! Woot! Don't you just love the weekend? =) And you know what makes this weekend even better? I HAVE ICE CREAM!!! Oh and it's your b-dayπŸ€”ROFL

I jokeπŸ˜† I was trying to build it up and then be like HAPPY BIRTHDAY but I kinda fail at it πŸ€”

Anywho, it's Sejal dayπŸ˜ƒ How does it feel to be older and a year closer to becoming a budhi?πŸ˜ƒ Isn't this exciting?πŸ˜ƒROFL

I'm not sure what to say cuz I just talked to you a while ago so my mind is blank. I suck at b-day msgs =/ But anyway, one of the perks of watching EHMMBH is that I got to met a super cool/crazy person named SejalπŸ˜ƒ You're a lot of fun to talk to and the best sautan anyone could ask forπŸ€—

Hope you like your giftπŸ˜ƒ Which...might be a bit late *cough*

Happy Birthday once again!

- Sautan

PS (me, SidraπŸ˜†): pehla msg dekha hai jo shuru bhi ek hi naam se hua aur end bhi ROFL! 🀣

WISH U A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEJAL!!😊 Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day!! May Today Be Filled With SUNSHINE And SMILES, LAUGHTER And LOVE!! I Hope That For Every Candle On Your Cake You Get A Wonderful Surprise

-Jinia

Dearest Sejal..

Happy Happy Birthday and many many more to come.

Wishing you a wonderful day and a great year ahead.

Wishing you the finest things in life .. today and everyday!

Have a great day Sejal and party hard and have a wonderful time.

Loads of love Veena

Hey Sejal...Our show started during RBO days when PB made an entry and then we connected over Damon (BTW, Damon IS MINE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...We then stalked each other on many forums, some short lived for a day and some started making a place in our heart...like EHMMBH...
Its fun to gossip with you, being all bi**hy about things and frown on same things... Total girls time...and hence, on your bday, you get this gift from me, all specially packaged with red bow and red rose -
Enjoy till he lasts!! ROFLROFLROFL
Car, not the guy!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Loads of love...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hugs and Kisses,
DD

Happy Birthday Sejal
Happy Returns of the Day. May Allah Fullfill Your All Wishes And DreamsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
A Bouquet Of Birthday Wishes!
πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Irum Ibrahim

have a virmanilicious b'day, πŸ˜‰, just kidding πŸ˜ƒ, babes!!!!

wishing you all the success and happiness in the coming year and many more years to come. its great knowing you through our common obsession, πŸ˜›. god bless and keep rocking, muah😊!
-Ruz aka luvlife84

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear
!! MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY !!
!! MAY YOUR ALL WISHES CAME TRUE !!

undefined
Once again...

-Proma aka meLuvsParul

Live life with joyful heart and keep your spirit young and free!! Stay true and firm to god and be the best you can be.. Wish you a very Happy Birthday.. God Bless You 😊

From Aanchal

Oh, and here are your cards from Aanchal 😳:

Cheeers!!

Dear Sejal!!!πŸ˜ƒ

It's ur bday!!! ⭐️ Firstly, a very very happy birthday to u girl!!!! Love u sooo much...πŸ€—

It hasn't been many days since we met... you are one of my first friends on the EHMMBH forum... I am soo glad I joined the forum and met u... Though we know each other only since a few weeks we have interacted so much on the forum and on FB that i feel like I have known u for long... You have been really very sweet to me always, and lol u know we make a great team managing our little placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... You are the best partner i could have there and i don't know wat i would have done without u...Embarrassed

Love you soo much dear... Hope u have a rocking birthday! God bless u!!!

Here's a little gift for u... it's not that great, but hope u like it!!!

With lots and lots of love

HarshaEmbarrassed

ps Sejal: beta I love this siggie☺️, I think I will have Harsha remove that bday wish from it and give a copy to me too!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

- Sana aka chhoti πŸ˜‰

Happy Birthday to our darling Hitler didi !!!!

Thanks for being part of our club and making EHMMBH much much more fun.

As you have a blast on your b'day, do remember that it is scientifically proven that too many birthdays will kill you lol

-Rachel πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Sej, here's wishing you a very very happy birthday.You are a great friend.. and an amazing person to be around..and one of a kind :D
May all your dreams and desires come true.. :)

-Radhika from FB aka mygod2010

Sejal...the biggest disadvantage of being on-off is getting so late to wish you! I'm letting you know a thing which is, well, not a secret at all... you are the most hyper n active member I've ever seen! Thanks to this show called EHMMBH and our VirMan love got to know this awesome-esttt persion who is a force to reckon with, when it comes to support whatever n whomever she loves!

Sending you:

Trust me, this girl is a no-holds-barred n all-out-crazy one in an adorable way for me! Never seen someone Lol-ing or Rofl-ing so much even in the 'supposed-to-be-%^$%#@-ing' posts! In fact she has infected me with her Lol-ing..so much so that I almost use it even in the serious sms-es to my parents now, which is a new n fast development for me Lol :P

Only a super enjoyable, crazy, rocking n fun birthday is fit for her..make sure you enjoy every moment to the fullest Sejal! Not only on this day but everyday Lol...here's to all the masti n excitement that you bring in our lives!

Finally hoping you'd like to have them...

n

You're not to have all the cookies by yourself though Lol...πŸ˜† us everyone who are celebrating your b'day here are gonna have it with you! ❀️

-Manali 😳

Alrite Guys, I hope I got all your msgs!

Now Seju, Finally, Meri Taraf seee TWO GIFTS FOR U:

First:

Credit: Ravs!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Everyone, I would like to give just a QUICK history as to why I call her my twinno, and the reason for the numerous pics on this siggie πŸ˜† you see, me and sejal met through Shanak in RBO forum... but as we interacted , we realised, that we had the SAME FAVOURITE, and even NON-FAVOURITE, couples in EVERY SHOW WE HAD SEEN! 😲  We even have this trend of losing interested in stories and couples AT THE SAME TIME ! 🀣 for eg, recently we started watching the secret circle, and I just RANDOMLY shoot sej a pm that i have started to watch it, and i am not loving the main leads (cassie adam) because I feel i like diana more... and guess what? she replies me with: ME TOO! 😲😲🀣 and I am like WOAHHH! and this is has not just happened once...

We LOVED Brucas, we hated Leyton - OTH
We LOVED Naomi/Liam - We hated Annie/Liam - 90210
We LOVE DELENA!! 😳😳😳 we hate stelena πŸ˜† (sowiiee to their fansπŸ˜­πŸ˜‰) - VD!
We LOVED Nikita-Michael - Nikita.. and guess what? we BOTH ended up losing interest in them right after they "united"...!πŸ˜†
We Love diana/adam - secret circle... We HATE Cassie/Adam.
We LOVED rahul/sam (manish/priyanka!) on RBO...ended up losing interest in the show altogether, at the same timeπŸ˜†
We love daniel/emily and we hate jack/emily - revenge!
We LOVE VIRMAN!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! ☺️

So, Our lists are endless.. and it keeps increasing πŸ˜† we end up loving the same couples, disliking the same ones, and even end up disliking the VERY COUPLES WE LOVED - at the SAME TIME!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So, that is why I call this gal my virtual twinno!! 😳 and sejal, this siggie is my first gift to u

My Second Gift, my dear girl, is one that I WON'T TELL U ABOUT!  😈 this is a gift, that I am sure You will LOVE ME FOREVER for! πŸ˜† per you ain't getting it right now.. infact, ROFL, I have no idea when u'd be getting it! 🀣 But, you would be getting it! Tongue 
So, it's a gift.. when You get it, you will know.. and just know it is from me! 😳 and you're welcome! 😳

Edit: While I was working on this, it seems the gift has been delivered. HaHa

So, Here is your second gift Twinno:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
?Sejal Jashnani jus got to know that its ur bday today ...so here wishing u many many happy returns of the day god bles u have a rocking year ahead :-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nia Sharma Many happy returns of the day sejal..!!! Wish u a rly long life ahead...!!! Loads of love..!!!
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twinno, you have no idea how Jeaaaloousss I am offf uuu right nowww! Tongue But kya karein, dosti ke liye apne payr pe kulhari maarni hi pari!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Dil pe PATHAR rakhna para! ROFL! 🀣 No Moi kiddding! Happy Bday Yaaar - I really couldn't think of any better gift! 😳 

Here's my Bday Greeting to you:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My Dear Twinno,

We may not have known each other for years, per IF ke hisaab se we have! πŸ˜† It feels like I've known you forever! It's great having a friend like you! *hugz* and may this day bring loads of happiness in your life! *hugz*

Aite, that is it for now... Guys, feel free to throw in your wishes... AND LET'S PARTY WITH THIS THRREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And once again, gal:

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Partyyy Time πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday Sejalll πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
OOPS... 5 more minutes to go folks.. 5 MINUTES! 🀣
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
aite ppl, time to KILL THIS ONE! 🀣

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 12 years ago
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..You were planning this all along!!πŸ˜†..I should have known!!You already gave me like the biggest gift ever and as much as I love all those people on that amazing Siggi Ravs made..I love you more.!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£...Thank you.. thank you..thank you my twinoo.!! I dunno what else to say.!!lol...me cant type right now from overexcitement 🀣..

AND OMG☺️..Delena,Brucas,Nian, Nishal,mikita and Liam/Naaomi ..you are the best!! and Thank you so much Ravs)..I love it.!!😳

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPPYYY BIRTDAY Sejal!!

We havnt met properly yet but i knw ur a sweetheart ( by reading all ur posts on FB) and so lively like our manvi. Have a rocking B'day dear. πŸ€—

Sid this thread is so beautiful. Love it. so sweet. 

Shovuu
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@sid - awesome yaaar. U r like the best friend somebody could have ever. I loved this thread, u really put a lot of effort into this and even thought of such a precious gift for Sejal. Thanks for making Sejal's day extra special. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ato you and hope the two of you stays twinos forever.

@Sejal - now I am jealous that you have a friend like Sid πŸ˜†. Grab Sid tight, friends like her is hard to find lol
Edited by Rach-dc - 12 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
i think sab is thread ki LENGTH ddekh ke bhaaag gaye! ROFL!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@sej: ur welcomeee yaaar *hugz* lets just say, i toook a few unplanned random steps, and they just all luckily fell into perfect place ;) ;) hehehe!

and the sig - IT'S ALL RAVS YAAR! ALL HER!! like, she totallly surprised me with this, it was SO GOOD!!! ravs - ur a pro!!!!!!!!!!!1 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
haan yaa sej, come to toronto liek RIGHT NOW!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@rach: awwieee yaaar, now ur making me 😳😳 .. like i told sej, they were a few steps i decided to take randomly (pm few of u, and most importantly, shoot kushal a msg), and they just fell into place. specially the kushal one - i had NO idea he'd even check it, amongst the myriads of msgs he gets! but lucky sejal!! πŸ˜‰

and sejal's my twinno, but i loveee ya all too!! TVC rock!🀣🀣  abhi aane do na bday, phir dekhna! ;)
-Deepali- thumbnail
OMG Todays sejal bday.😲.i am travelling yet:D
Will edited later
*Edited Page 25*
Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago