Pooja Mishra - Rahul Bhatt

lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was soo funny in today's episode that Pooja M was blushing when Sky & Sid were teasing about being 'just friends' with Rahul B and she said ' I don't wanna talk about it'πŸ˜†
but didn't she tell earlier that she doesn't like indian men...hmmm, oh I forgot, Rahul loves Pakistan just like his dad Mahesh B, so he might apply for pakistani citizenship and become a foreigner.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't believe that a silent guy like him would fall in love with PooMπŸ˜†
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rahul was very smart as far as I remember. Silent player. Pooja however, is very vocal. Awesome pair! Haha.
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I felt Rahul was pefect for Anachal... They looked so good together... PM ke deemag main kuch kum hai... Not for Rahul
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rahul is a controversy with police around, why should PM invite trouble, hence she avoided those questions tactfully.. it has nothing to do with Love.. it is just common sense..
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
n even rahul said once that he like anchal or something like that n POM n rahul would make a kind of odd pair
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

tht quiet guys oly falls for quiet girls i.e Aanchal - who wud go wayy better wit some1 else than tht guy :D

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Any body paired with PM is odd!! I just cant imagine it!! πŸ˜†
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But Pooja Misra was seriously blushing.. haha ...barbie doll 😳
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what  was that.. why was she fishing for gossip by acting hushy..πŸ˜† clearly Rahul Bhatt made his attraction towards Anchal known last season and they dated for a while at least.. so presuming Rahul isnt another bipolar how can a man like 2 women of exact opposite frame.. his whole criteria for liking Anchal was how well behaved and nice as in well-spoken she was.. and PM's is pretty much the other end of that spectrum..

although it makes sense that Rahul may play more than a part in PMs make-belief delusional world.. a well built knight in shining armor ready to take on the whole world conspiring or trying to harm PM.. oh what a fantasy thisπŸ˜†

The only quirk I can find from  Rahul's hypothetical association with PM- he wld get ample advice from his dad's on how to deal with schizophrenic women.. 
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago