which kind of luv story u want

kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i want hd cvs will show perfect emotionall bonding between indira n rishi...by showing physical attraction-eyelocks,close scenes ...they hve to watch very emotional bonding between rishi n indira...i mean to be very frank now i want to watch some new kind of luv story.n u can say mature luv story...btw it does not mean that i dont like  normal luv stories-im die hard fan of dmg ,mjht ,pkyek ,kmh season 1...i loved these shows.but now i want something new

whts say guys...plz share your views...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kopal-abhiya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona-bg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we want different show ..n  i thing  HD is one of them...
it have every thing ..
new story.love story.tragic ,,,emotion,  heart touching moments ,,,good actors ..what u want more in good show.  
kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona-bg

we want different show ..n  i thing  HD is one of them...

it have every thing ..
new story.love story.tragic ,,,emotion,  heart touching moments ,,,good actors ..what u want more in good show.  

...i agree with your replyπŸ˜ƒn i hope cvs will fulfill our wishes
luvluvratinups thumbnail
agree with you want 2 c a diff luv story!
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree!  I like MJHT and other love stories that are similar...but I also want something different.  A mature love story with deep understanding.  Kind of like Geet, except of course different. 

A more realistic story would be nice.  None of the crazy misunderstandings and stuff.  
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
right now i dont want a love story. i just want to see indira and her life story. once they start a love story theres always the risk of the show to deviate from its standard and become sloppy like all other love story based serials. rihgt now i am looking forward to more of indira's hitler giri!
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -roshnee-

right now i dont want a love story. i just want to see indira and her life story. once they start a love story theres always the risk of the show to deviate from its standard and become sloppy like all other love story based serials. rihgt now i am looking forward to more of indira's hitler giri!

I definitely agree with this too.  I would love it if they stayed with the story since it's sooo interesting and new.  

😊
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At the moment i m not interested in watching love story .. HD has something more  to show than Love Story ...I want to see something real , realistic story πŸ˜ƒEdited by Ritu.V - 12 years ago
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wanna see of indir sruggle life
emotional luv story b/w indira& rishi
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it just start and i don't think right time for making a love story . HD is surley not a love story . i don't think with a love story so early cv's carry this so longer .(my point of view) or bhai abhi to rishi par hi suspense bana hua hai.