Wah Wah Ramji at Diwali Party : SBS- 11/11 - WU

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

At small SBS segment - They shown Kartik ,Natasha Ram's yonger Bro and sister everyone Dancing on Diwali party.They were Dancing on Song Wah Wah Ramji indicating RaYa.

Off Screen they shown Kartik's Interview - When he was asked about song he said Ham Aapke Hai Kaun had been very close to our heart and song goes perfect for situation right now specially for Ram and Priya so they were Dancing on it. Then SBS camera focus on guy Whos basically Body double of Ram .

Kartik says His Didi is not here currently on Location since Shes at Australia and Shooting for show.He whished for nice Trip and said Hope RaYa learn to love each other .

When asked about Natasha's Pregnancy he said- As Kartik I m still not aware about my wife's pregnancy on show But I m sure If I get to know I would be most happy to hear that.Hope I get to know soon.and Than they shown Glimpse of Everyone Dancing. So RaYa already left for Australia.Cant wait to watch it.:)
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing dear.. Ram and Sakshi along with the director and other technicians left to australia last sunday night, 6th of november... 🤗

now i understand y BD's are used... they had shot these scenes and left to HM shooting and the rest of the cast is shooting with BD..
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah .. though i will say they good job in mixing scene but some places it is obvious - like in Diwali party Priya's green blouse had a silver border and body double was wearing plain green blouse

Scene - When Priya is shown from behind talking to Shipra

This also means that Honeymoon sequence telecast will begin around end of November or starting of December after post production jobs ..

for next week Ashwin

Then next week - NGO opening

then may be Natasha's pregnancy
Edited by kavmuks - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
in short we hv to wait till nov end to c their HM trk, since they r there in Australia, and all these scns were already shot with them, nw they r mixing the story and the screenplay, must say awesome job by the cv's.

Thx fr the updt