Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahhet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I wonder how someone who is intelligent can be so dramatically stupid to fall in trap of Ashwin even after knowing his true colours since 10 yrs... What I mean is Priya knows Ashwin has ditched her big time & married to Shruti, he proposed her for illegal relatioship, he tried to show of infront of everyone that they were friends earlier... how can Priya belive such a person...

she should hv told Ram everything when she meet Ashwin in the office for the 1st time for bonus distribution or so... ok chalo she was confused and brainwashed by her mom but after watching Ashvin's colour, she should hv on safer side told mr kapoor everything... chalo koi baat nahi... but atleast she should hv cleared the matter when Ram asked if she is hiding something...

If in place of her I would hv given preference to go on lunch with Mr kapoor instead of going with that man... chalo, ye bhi thik hai par observation skills bhi kuchh hota hai, which she doesn't hv anymore...

I wonder is her character is that dumb who can't see simple things, who can't see Mr Kapoor's anger, sarcastic remarks etc... i know their relationship was based on mere compromise earlier but anyone in place of her could hv observed changes in Mr Kapoor... 

Besides thta I don't know even if Ashwin said there is problem & Shruti leaving etc etc... Any person with sound mind would had said after 10 yrs of ur (ashwin, shruti's) marraige u(ashwin) should be able to solve/manage that & if they can't, It's none of my (priya's) business, and don't call me now onwards as I am not marraige councilor...

I am frustrated with this boring, stupid, idiotic, brainless Ashvin track,... there are hardly good RAYA scenes, used to watch the serial for RAya nokjok..

thanks a lot for written update... i don't hv to watch faltu filler bakvas epi... 

As i say in my most of the post I am just expressing my opinions here, i m not here to hurt sentiments of fans of other characters or to argue with anyone here...
Edited by shahhet - 12 years ago
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Maria.

I was hoping all khulasa happens today, but now like you said we have to wait another 3 days.
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for a very nice update,filler episode again,
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you very uch for update.
I am going to skip it. 
I guess priya and shruti will get all sort out and then priya will know his intentions. I am glad that  priya's parents are there too who can tell the truth. Plus SBS said that ram will remember how he met ashwin
the article says sid-maama plan will fall flat, so I guess if not Monday then Tuesady all will be clear

Even though promo said tomorrow dhamaaka, I knew that it will be next week.
pavitra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update maria
thank you
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 writen update i dont like today episode
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I dont care hw bt I want this drama to get over by Tuesday at the most..tired of seeing tht...a**...nways thx maria fr the update
bmm1985 thumbnail
👍🏼Love the comments you throw in to every episode.. Fantastic work from you! Thank you!!!! ⭐️👏