BEAUTIFUL EPISODE- SUPER-AWESOME SWARON

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE CREATIVES OF D3 FOR WRITING SUCH WONDERFUL SCENES ON SWARON  LIKE THE ONE TODAY AND A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR SNEHA AND SHANTANU FOR PORTRAYING SWARON SOOO WELL ON-SCREEN...GOD BLESS DEM...KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK GUYS...OUR EXPECTATIONS WOULD BE GIGANTIC FROM YOU BOTH IN DA UPCOMING EPISODES... 😊😊😊

WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THE RESPONSES FROM ALL YOU LOVELY D3 FANS HERE...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was simply superb, swayam's chrctr variations were awesome
good goin SwaRon
πŸ‘
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonmania

it was simply superb, swayam's chrctr variations were awesome
good goin SwaRon
πŸ‘

😊😊 I KNOW MAN...
😊😊
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely!!

The way Swayam's expressions changed from guilty to hopeful to angry to frustrated...he was BRILLIANT!!!

And Sneha toh hai hi amazing!
..Rish.. thumbnail
today's episode was great too...loved rey,kria and swayam..they all were awesome..!!! πŸ˜Š
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

today's episode was great too...loved rey,kria and swayam..they all were awesome..!!! πŸ˜Š

right ur!! don't we all love D3... a super-hi5 for the creative team...dey deserve it...😊
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Swaron were superb..what passion romance anger and he was still so caring...i was so happy to see sharon smile when she got to know swayam is her SA..i know it wont last long but still, the expression on swayam's face when he saw sharon smiling were priceless. Then there was this scene where he said "Chup rehne ki galti mat karna sharon" and when he says "Meri nazar main toh tum sabse acchi ho" awww man that was killer. Please cv's show us more of sharon they are the best actores on your show...
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘For once i agree i love Sneha and espacily Shaantanus acting good job guysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
⭐️Swayam can be sweet..cute..caring...naughty..calm..polite and then tday we saw a guy who is hurt in love. That passion and anger in his eyes were expressed awsumly..

Loved when sharon saw swayam feeling sad and wanted to touch him and console him but could not cz of her so called guard..This shows a super vulnerable side of sharon , who gets hurt when someone breaks her. She said sorry to swayam..Please dont ever seprate them, they so belong together😳😳.  
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
β­οΈπŸ‘Finally some thing to see for swaron fan😳..and what a scene...thats what swaron is capable of..awsum actors...versatile..amazing..swayam just wooed me today and so did sharon. β­οΈπŸ‘

After three days of wait finally we got to see something 

πŸ‘"They have proved yet again that they are immensely talented and have everyright to be in D3 limelight." πŸ‘β­οΈ

Edited by amrita1989sahni - 12 years ago