CAN Single Mothers like SHAINA sustain in POLICE F

Posted: 12 years ago
ok we saw shaina being really brave and doing a dangerous job and also taking care of her child at home..but ath the end finnally she gave up for her child... do u think in normal situations women will take such risks...becoz these jobs are really stressful and espeecially when u are doing the field work and all...then u have a child at home which u have to give full care...

so what is ur take on this...is it really possible to serve the police force being a single mother

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kul_shy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true...It wud b hell difficult ...In normal situation...i dont think that any mother wud take such risks
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah rite, its too difficult for any single mother to handle her kid and dangerous job together. in real life its not possible but in shaina's case it is possible thts why a magzine covered up her story especially, remember her special interview ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Veena..

yeah rite, its too difficult for any single mother to handle her kid and dangerous job together. in real life its not possible but in shaina's case it is possible thts why a magzine covered up her story especially, remember her special interview ðŸ˜ƒ

yeah becoz she wasn't an ordinary woman...she dedicated her life in fighting crime...any personal issues could not distract her from her job...but at the end its abt family...so she had to chose that first
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It must be very difficult to pursue a career in a cell, like Special Squad, and manage your work and family. That is why, she resigns from her job. 
darknite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya practically in our country no women will come forward and choose work over her family especially her child.
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats sad but every woman preferred their family or child  over anything and the same shayna did and i don't tink so she was wrong as this job always threaten their lives. 
i meant for the character ... shaina quit SS coz kuljeet left SS otherwise she would have stayed till the end...

but in reality i dont think ANY BHARTIYA NARI who is single shall do that