yes if Bandini returns I will do - Aasiya Kazi

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys here I m with one our sweet angle Aasiya
kazi exclusive intv on ***keyword-removed*** with its written update & unable to give video intv link... as it's isn't it allowing me here...  

ok so there is two video so here is first one which is titled by when I was 17... Its starts with... 

She said when I was 17 I started my career so there was one thing that I was very young n I was very exited & happy abt it but I was very simple girl just now I started to go out getting ready & wear fashionable cloths. I was very simple girl when I was came here I room my self so when I was 17 I was very simple panjabi suit pehnna.. choti dalna it was going around I was not wearing western cloth b'coz some how I wasn't comfortable & I also not willing to wear it but when I came here so now I m started enjoying it & completely changed...

Here is the other one where...
she said She said "I got lots of love from fans as Santu then Sudasamini & now as Kastur so now I m here with u..."

Then reporter asks "what is ur dream role?"
She said "I isn't it think of it till now but what I had thought but what I got was batter then it was Bandini as Santu then Sudmini was different character & now I m doing Kastur also I got opportunity to do 3 kind of different character in 3 shows & if we try to do
comparison in it so we can't as all 3 have their different
importance.. was nice so abt dream role I didn't thought abt it yet & will think of it later & what I did I enjoyed all 3 character yet..."

Then reporter asks "from which character u can relate ur self more?"
She said "somewhere I relate my self with all 3 characters as Santu b'coz there is her some habits is like mine... Sudamini b'coz she loves her husband a lot & was possessiveness for her husband she can do anything for his love even her love & was much but somewhere my love also like her... & Kastur b'coz I nd her match a lot as she shown as young girl like me whose wish to marry a guy than how she be a Dhrampatni & she is in her so innocent that she do all mistake innocently & after doing that she felt bad & she don't be upset & she try she want do this in future so the way she took up the thing & handle the things it is what the young girl would do so..."

Then reporter asks "will u do if Bandini comes back as season 2"
She said "if after Dhrampatni someone says to me to do Bandini yes at 80% I will say yes b'coz it was unfortunate end even me & whole cast & crew misses Bandini still till now so right now there is Dhrampatni so concentrate on it & Bandini is close to my heart as it was my first show of my career so it's very close to my heart what I was did as Sudamini was also nice experience & now doing Dhrampatni & we all like having gang bang & having lots of fun so I know till then this show is & just some moths is passed to be on air in there touch wood our all's bonding been so strong that we don't eat without each other & hopefully this bonding will remain so I wish whatever the show I did there all cast & crew my all artist everyone I got luckily very nice so what ever the show I wanted to come back again with the same cast & crew...

Then reporter asks "what will name u give ur self"
She said (she was thinking a bit) see I m the person who live the life happily without any tension & I try as much as i can be away from stress whatever I do I enjoy it I talk very much so I don't know what will I give my self name this thing just others can say abt me as batter them me my nature is I can't be serious I m doing masti a lot chatting a lot & my favorite hobby is to make ppl laughs & I can't see upset ppl around me so this is my hobby so Other wil tell abt me more batter to see me

Then reporter asks "what was ur craziest things"
She said "there was lots of craziest things but not crazy but I will say it was an emotional moment I live I went last year to London for Bandini in an Event & there was around 13 to 14 year old girl & I was rooming in exhibition all securities were around so one lady stop me & say my daughter had never speak a word of hindi but seeing u she learnt abt hindi & hearing it I pampers her cheek & that girl suddenly just come & hug me & how she hugged me I literary cried it wasn't craziest moment but ya was very emotional & when this things be with us we really feel gud it was very nice & very emotional moment & in one way or other u proud abt ur self

Then reporter asks "what msg for fan?"

She say "what ever the role I did till now they love me in all... They accepted all... & give me so much blessings so I just want to say keep be with me & keep give me ur blessings... 

so guy's must watch its fun loving real Aasiya Kazi there really love to see her there as Aasiya Kazi   
Edited by leena04 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
lovely update leena thanks a lot ...OF COURSE SHE WILL DO B2 if it happens...no doubts there๐Ÿ˜ณ
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mai bhi dekhungi.๐Ÿ˜†..but aayega kab..kitna aur intezaar~! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rv1971 thumbnail

its really nice 2 read anything or anyone related 2 bandini, miss bandini a lot.hope someday we will have bandini2...

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rv1971

its really nice 2 read anything or anyone related 2 bandini, miss bandini a lot.hope someday we will have bandini2...

we all hoping for that wishing b2 news comes soon  
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _xCIOT_

mai bhi dekhungi.๐Ÿ˜†..but aayega kab..kitna aur intezaar~! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

bahut jald ji uddas mat hoyiye   
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

bahut jald ji uddas mat hoyiye