Veer Shivaji bloopers!!!! Rambha an allrounder

Soap.critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is Rambha an allrounder? Dance bhi karti he, massage bhi karti he, can drive carts and shoot arrows like a Sharpshooter.😲

Thodi toh believeable banate !!!

Didn't u see the scene where Rambha releases wolves(Alsatian dogs in real) in the village? She is  standing there without being afraid that the WOLVES WOULDN'T ATTACK HER.aisa thodi hota hai.🤣

She might be a robot scientist like Professor Vashikaran, and she made robot wolves programmed to attack Shivwaa.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pina11colada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soap.critic

Is Rambha an allrounder? Dance bhi karti he, massage bhi karti he, can drive carts and shoot arrows like a Sharpshooter.😲

Thodi toh believeable banate !!!

Didn't u see the scene where Rambha releases wolves(Alsatian dogs in real) in the village? She is standing there without being afraid that the WOLVES WOULDN'T ATTACK HER.aisa thodi hota hai.🤣

She might be a robot scientist like Professor Vashikaran, and she made robot wolves programmed to attack Shivwaa.👏

ROFL! Its sooo true 😉
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
villians humesha hi all rounder hote hai 🤣
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
voh kitni delicate lagti hai, actually i cudnt believe dat voh rambha sab kuch kar sakti hai... thoda fake lagta hai, voh dancer bhi hai, itni rough n tough bhi hai, actng bhi itna accha karti hai.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
And I see no necessity for her to do a tandav while plotting to kill Shivba😕Edited by Amri174 - 12 years ago
LiveHappy thumbnail
I dont understand why she is hell bent on killing Shivaji as if she has got a personal vengeance. Is she Miah Rahim's keep ?
Soap.critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now, she has shown that she is PT Usha's guru.
LiveHappy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soap.critic

Now, she has shown that she is PT Usha's guru.

haha..good one😆
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good post. yeah even i felt the same when she was releasing the wolves i too had same feeling how can the wolves leave her and the man who came with her riding cart. 😲 

she can dance, shoot arrows, run very fast, climb n get down of the building what not. 

in real i don't think such character existed but this is too much. 

Swetha