||Hotseat and become Crorepati|| - Hyderabad!

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Yo Yo Folks ⭐️ 

ahh.. ringa ringa ringa ringa eehh eehhh ehh ehh
 ringa ringa ringa ringa ringa ehhh ehhh ehh ehhh  

Its already wedensday and we are yet to put up our new MOTW 😲😲... well that is why I sneaked in here so early 😆😆.  Now looks like its short time period of all 😲, so what I have decided to do is to allow our previous week's MOTW some more days to finish any of their questions (11/11/11) and at the same time have  our new Raw Kebab up 🤣. 

So who is the new raw kebab ⭐️👏👏! 

So Y'all ready to grill this member in Telugu and English?? 😳

The member is none other than

**Hyderabad**

BhavanaB  

Congratulations Bhavi 👏👏!!

**NOTE**

Also please ONLY POST 15 QUESTIONS PER POST!!!

We strongly encourage our members to visit and ask questions and also respond to atleast the responses for your set of questions 😳, as a way to encourage the members ⭐️!

So folks, please join us to grill and Bhavi on this "HOTSEAT AND MAKE HER BECOME A CROREPATI" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (her own words 🤣)! And please also abide by the rules of IF as well as the Sensational South Forum. We kindly request members not to ask any extremely personal questions 😛.

Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Warm up set for Bhavi:

1. Your Nick names?

2. Who named you?

3. Which part of the world are you from?

4. What languages can you speak?

5. How did you become a part of the DT?

6. How did you land on IF?

7.  Your most favorite section from IF?

8. Your crushes from TV shows?

9.  Do you follow South Indian Movies, if so what all?

10. Have you ever fallen in love with a character in movies, if so which one?

11. Do you believe in love at first sight?

12. What types of songs do you listen to?

13. Are you enjoying being on MOTW?

14. How many pages do you want your MOTW thread to reach 🤣?

15.  Your advice to to be MOTWs??

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahaan ... stole my phrase ain Radha ?? 😉 ... no issues ... hotseat with all of you playing Amitabh Bachchan !! I'm set !! And already you're up with a set of questions !! You're super fast Radha !!😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Warm up set for Bhavi:

1. Your Nick names? Haha ... the name Bhavana is simple which gives rise to loads of nicknames !! But some common ones are Bhavs,Bhavz,Bhavu,Buns,Bunny,Bhav(called by close friends) .. and now Bhavii 😉

2. Who named you? ... Mom ... she said that's the first name that was thought of and finalised 😛

3. Which part of the world are you from? I'm from India ... from Andhra Pradesh but live in Delhi 😆

4. What languages can you speak? ... I speak English,Hindi,Telugu,Marathi,Spanish ..

5. How did you become a part of the DT? ...

6. How did you land on IF? ... I was searching info. About Abhijeet from the show CID ... that ended me coming on IF !!

7. Your most favorite section from IF? .. I have some dear sections .. SS is becoming very dear to me ... but my fav stays CID forums !! I have a soft corner for that section ... its the first forum I joined and now has become a part of me 😊 ..

8. Your crushes from TV shows? ... crushes ??? Hehehe ... my first crush was Arun Govil .. aka Ram ji from RS Ramayan .. followed by Abhijeet aka Aditya sir from CID (my present and all time 😳 ) ... and also Ronit Roy ..!!

9. Do you follow South Indian Movies, if so what all? ... yes ... I do !! Being in Delhi ... I miss out many a times ... but keep myself updated ... thanks to internet !! Basically Telugu movies ... but also try other southern movies as well (with subtitiles though 😛 )

10. Have you ever fallen in love with a character in movies, if so which one? ... character in movies ??? I fall in love with every character SRK plays 😳 ... and in south ... the first character I fell in love was Nagarjun in Geetanjali !!

11. Do you believe in love at first sight? ... I used to ... 😳

12. What types of songs do you listen to? ... nothing specific ... I worship music ... all types of music ... no language bar .. but basically slow soothing music ... some old classics !! any song which I can later try playing on casio 😆

13. Are you enjoying being on MOTW? ... ohhh yeah !!! 😉

14. How many pages do you want your MOTW thread to reach ? ... go on till I become the crorepati 😆

15. Your advice to to be MOTWs?? ... hehehe ... I'm too an ametuer abhi to give an advice 😳 ... still id say come with an open mind ... it's indeed an awsome platform to interact with people !!!

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Ahaan ... stole my phrase ain Radha ?? 😉 ... no issues ... hotseat with all of you playing Amitabh Bachchan !! I'm set !! And already you're up with a set of questions !! You're super fast Radha !!😆

Yeaah baby 🤣 🤣 And my next one coming soon too 🤣!!!!!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Question 1:

You are about to be proposed by a MAN.  Choose who the Man would be FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST:

Comedian Jhonny Lever
Telugu Comedian Actor Brahmanandam
Tamil Comedian Actor Vadivelu

Question 2:

The moment you see that MAN, its love at first sight for both of you 🤣.  Describe the emotions that get expressed during that moment 🤣.

Question 3:

You guys decide to go on a date.  What type of a date would it be, i.e. where and the atmosphere (songs, arrangement, your attires, etc).

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
@ Bhavi: great answers hun.. you are very quick 🤗 and lovely answers anddd Geetanjali is one of my fav movies too 😲
Bhavanab thumbnail
Ohk !!! Now this one needs grevious thinking !!!! It's sooo TOUGH to choose between these 3 'dream men' 🤣 ...have to think ... though I end up 🤣 every single time !!

Geetanjali is my fav too ... the lovely music .. and the excellent story ... and ... Nag !!! 😳
melonie thumbnail
Congratulations Bhavana 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Question 1:

You are about to be proposed by a MAN.  Choose who the Man would be FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST:

Comedian Jhonny Lever
Telugu Comedian Actor Brahmanandam
Tamil Comedian Actor Vadivelu

With a stone on my heart (as I can't afford refusing the rest 2
🤣 ... I go for Bramhanandam !! Roaming around with him ... will save me from many who'll think i'm being accompanied by some elder 🤣

Question 2:

The moment you see that MAN, its love at first sight for both of you 🤣.  Describe the emotions that get expressed during that moment 🤣. First sight love ??? OMG 😲 ... that's rather tough to think 🤣 ...
Bramhanandam will be in this situation

and I will be shocked and surprised ... thinking ... "main roun ya hasun ? karoon main kya karoon ??
🤣 ... along with "yeh kya hua ? kaise hua ? kab hua ? kyun hua ? " 🤣

Question 3:

You guys decide to go on a date.  What type of a date would it be, i.e. where and the atmosphere (songs, arrangement, your attires, etc).
hehehe ... date ain ??? (would i attempt going on a date with him ?? ) ... still ... maybe will go watch the movie "brahmi gaadi kadha" with "brahmi" (ab nickname dena bantha hai) himself !! Will have to gift him some heeled shoes to match my height 😆 ... arrangements ... ab woh le jaayenge 😳 🤣 ... toh hope atleast ek popcorn toh khilaayenge !!