is rambha fictitious character ?

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
is rambha mentioned in history ? what they are showing happening with rambha is  authentic  or just  they are showing fiction ? this question ponders me deeply.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveHappy thumbnail
Yes even I keep wondering whether it's a fictitious character. The problem with these shows are they once they start adding even a little bit of fiction to reality, you feel everything shown is fictitious and can't differentiate reality from fiction.Too bad! 😭
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think she is a real character, but Shivaji's enemies may used a variety of strategies to get rid of him!
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she's a fictitious character but sab kuch point to point dikha denge to show will be over in few months ... thy r not loosing the essence of shivaji's life ... but if it strected too much it will be boring
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There was a problem with wolves generally in the rough, punishing, uncompromising terrain where Shivaji lived ... but it was not due to some Rambha-Shambha ... it was because of the geographical factors like famine, harsh climatic conditions, constant war, plunderers looting the local villagers, untimely deaths etc ... this made the terrain deserted and a haven for the wolves. Shivaji DID have many enemies who tried to kill him. But one has never heard of Rambha! But then even Shahaji wasn't a self-flagellating virtuous person that the makers have portrayed. He was in fact fond of wealth, wine, women and all the other excesses in life ... Jijabai was his neglected wife. And Shivaji spent a childhood almost entirely devoid of paternal love. In fact in one instance when Adil-Shah along with Mughals sent Shahaji an angry letter to contain his son, Shahaji had replied that they were free to do what they wanted with him once they caught him! 

History is a very tricky subject and not everyone are as heroic as they appear to be. Shivaji was a great hero himself no doubt - but some of the facts have indeed been distorted and twisted with time.  
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i thnk rambha is a fictitious character, there must hav been many such women sent to murder shivaji, but history doesnt name them precisely. but ya, the wolves were not coz of rambha.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rambha is fictional but related to the real track