~~ Sanlicious World AT#2~~ Rocking performance - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
arnav is about to throw the ring in anger when khushi comes and the whole sbb scene khushi 🥺 please i can't describe this scene 😔

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Arey baba... u both din't get my question.. I was refering to the "switch on-switch off" thing 🤣  Ek minute main rabba vey...and dosrey min main laad governor...is pyaar ko kya naam doon? 🤣

GH written script 🤣🤣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Itni tight ring giri kaise??? 😲

AND...HOW can Arnav put the ring in her finger?? Doesn't he kno what it means?? Ya ye bhi dhakkan nikla? 🤣

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Itni tight ring giri kaise??? 😲

AND...HOW can Arnav put the ring in her finger?? Doesn't he kno what it means?? Ya ye bhi dhakkan nikla? 🤣

sanaya must be saying mujhe hamesha dhakkan premi hi milte hai 🤣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Update for Ishu:

The entire epi was in Switch off mode...and the last part was the Switch on mode! 🤣
Ok the last part was amazing
precap-i have only one thing to say anjali ke liye hawayein kyun nahi chalti 🤣
-Drishti- thumbnail
Ashu, i don't think its LOVE yet, they definitely care abt each other, they're both drawn to each other...but its not love. Khushi can't be in love with Arnav till she accepts the 'ASR' in him, and Arnav can't be in love with her till the 'ASR' in him starts caring for her.. understand what i mean?

and the last part 👏👏 
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

Ashu, i don't think its LOVE yet, they definitely care abt each other, they're both drawn to each other...but its not love. Khushi can't be in love with Arnav till she accepts the 'ASR' in him, and Arnav can't be in love with her till the 'ASR' in him starts caring for her.. understand what i mean?

and the last part 👏👏 

Drish...there IS a technical fault in the story here...BUT i really don't wanna spoil the fun for u all.

Last part...yep...it was good, as expected. I obviously have a slightly different take on it. Will try n post it later if i can.

And yeah...u all carry on wid the drooling, baba...I don't wanna be a spoil sport  😉
And now the fun begins 😈
lets see how the story goes
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys, for me this ME is a decent one, I have very low expectations for this one, but it did worked in some scenes especially the last one.