Pay ATTENTION: Mr. BARUN SOBTI!!! "Kabootari!!!"

ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hiii Everyoneee!!!πŸ€—

I know the last episode was a creepy one, butt I think, the SBS sengment covered all the shyam an dbua parts from last epi!!πŸ˜‰

I mean, we all know that Barun is very funny, has a great sense of humor, always tries making people happy and laugh, and he himself, always wanted to do comedy dramas!!!πŸ˜²πŸ‘

Well, his wish is being fulfilled!! πŸ˜ƒTHAT GUY HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

He always makes his fans laugh!! πŸ‘ And yesterday in SBS, when the voice in BG said, "kya Khushi and Arnav hamesha ke liye ek dusre se door ja rahe hai? (Or something like that!)" Then, Sanaya said, "han, main ise bahot miss karungi!😳" And, BARUN IS LIKE, "KAHA JAYEGI, NEXT EPISODE MAIN VAPAS AA JAYEGI KABOOTARI!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

HahahahahahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! That was sooo funnyyy!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Well not only this interview, there have been many interviews where, he actually does some comedy, and makes his fans, as well as Sanaya laugh!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Barun is not only a great actor, who can be angry young (hot) man in the showπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³, and the next second laughs, and makes fun of people!!πŸ˜†

@ Barun Sobti: You Always Keep Laughing like that, and always do that "PUNYA" of making people laugh!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈMr. Barun Sobti!⭐️⭐️⭐️ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

What do you say, Barun fans??

Khushi (πŸ‘ArshiLoverπŸ‘)
Edited by ArshiLover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Barun by nature is jolly and happy go lucky!
Arnav is completely opposite to his personality
That is why he's always engaged in some type of masti and pulling Sanaya's leg
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes i heard that too hahaha i couldn't stop myself from laughing his so cool man what a gr8 sense of humor...
πŸ‘ my best wishes to Barun super that he is...
ArshiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Barun by nature is jolly and happy go lucky!
Arnav is completely opposite to his personality
That is why he's always engaged in some type of masti and pulling Sanaya's leg

That's true!!! He has a greattt personality as BARUN!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh ya...it was hilarious...really funny...
and "kabootri"...!!! LOLzzz

well..ya..barun is a janu baby...seems to b a v well natured guy...his interviews wd sanaya are always so much fun to watch...

Keep Smiling...
THE BARUN SEXY SOBTI...

we all love u loads...

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Barun has got a great sense of humour, him timing at cracking jokes is apt.
His interviews are always fun, absolutely no show off , he is what he shows to be!!πŸ‘
He is knowledgeable, hilarious, fab actor, damn handsome, lovely expressive eyes, uff the mind-blowing smile, the list goes onπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
All in all i wud say he is a complete package!!😍

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ArshiLover

Hiii Everyoneee!!!πŸ€—

I know the last episode was a creepy one, butt I think, the SBS sengment covered all the shyam an dbua parts from last epi!!πŸ˜‰

I mean, we all know that Barun is very funny, has a great sense of humor, always tries making people happy and laugh, and he himself, always wanted to do comedy dramas!!!πŸ˜²πŸ‘

Well, his wish is being fulfilled!! πŸ˜ƒTHAT GUY HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

He always makes his fans laugh!! πŸ‘ And yesterday in SBS, when the voice in BG said, "kya Khushi and Arnav hamesha ke liye ek dusre se door ja rahe hai? (Or something like that!)" Then, Sanaya said, "han, main ise bahot miss karungi!😳" And, BARUN IS LIKE, "KAHA JAYEGI, NEXT EPISODE MAIN VAPAS AA JAYEGI KABOOTARI!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

HahahahahahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! That was sooo funnyyy!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Well not only this interview, there have been many interviews where, he actually does some comedy, and makes his fans, as well as Sanaya laugh!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Barun is not only a great actor, who can be angry young (hot) man in the showπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³, and the next second laughs, and makes fun of people!!πŸ˜†

You Always Keep Laughing like that, and always do that "PUNYA" of making people laugh!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈMr. Barun Sobti!⭐️⭐️⭐️ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

What do you say, Barun fans??

Khushi (πŸ‘ArshiLoverπŸ‘)

Loved your post!!!

Yes Barun is such a lovely guy...saw some pranks he did and his interviews on set during BHPH...he was fab in them too...such a genuinely great guy...love him!!!!

He has such fantastic rapport with Sanaya, it's a joy to watch them in real life having fun as it is to watch them as the HOT ArHi couple!!!
Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 12 years ago
ArshiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Barun has got a great sense of humour, him timing at cracking jokes is apt.
His interviews are always fun, absolutely no show off , he is what he shows to be!!πŸ‘
He is knowledgeable, hilarious, fab actor, damn handsome, lovely expressive eyes, uff the mind-blowing smile, the list goes onπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
All in all i wud say he is a complete package!!😍

Definately A COMPLETE PACKAGE!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ArshiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

Loved your post!!!

Yes Barun is such a lovely guy...saw some pranks he did and his interviews on set during BHPH...he was fab in them too...such a genuinely great guy...love him!!!!

He has such fantastic rapport with Sanaya, it's a joy to watch them in real life having fun as it is to what them as the HOT ArHi couple!!!

Thank you!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

No doubts about him being so fab!!!πŸ˜‰
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeahhh i loved that kabootriπŸ˜†that sounded so cuteπŸ˜†..both he and sanaya  always make people laugh.simply love their bonding❀️Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago