Why are we watching SNS?

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends let me warn you this is one my frustratin topic again so please don't take it the wrong way.

Ever since they said that Gopi and Ahem will be celebrating their anniversary I looked forward to this track. So let's take a recap of Gohem celebrating.

1. Aarti
2. Blessings.
3. Eyelock
4. Unsuccessful attempt at wishing eachother.
5. Ahem feeding Gopi.
6. Cute moment where Ahem save Gopi from falling.
7. Gopi worried about Urshi, people who never gives a damn about her for even a second.

Anniversary over, more Urshi drama continues, add Kinjle to mix to create even bigger drama.
Oh don't let me forget, Gopi crying, crying and crying. Surprise, surprise only difference is before she cried for herself now she cries for others.

Did I miss anything? Feel free to add on.

The show is called Saath Nibhana Saathiya (I think, I haven't checked lately) since I have been so happy to see Ahem changing and caring for Gopi. I had thought finally the title makes senses, but guess what it was just CVs trying to gain more TRPs.

I mentioned the huge loophole the CVs left, and I am not surprise they are using it, by the end of this week Rashi will be back at MM and SNS will be back to normal.

I have to hand it you CVs, you don't disappoint at all, we should expect this from you. I don't care if you want the show to be about kalakari's but please change the title and also let me know this is what you want to do so I can stop wasting my time on your show.

No offense to anyone, I am not trying to be negative, but I am very frustrated, and I refuse to hit the chaskameter, I really don't like how they are showing this story and they deserved to be downgraded.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm completely with you here Shipla!!

The CVs deliberatley give us a little hope and keep us dangling with promises of better things coming, but they fill most of the time with kalakaries or other rubbish.

If they want to show Urshi and their plans fair enough but they could balance it with half the time for Rashi and half for GoHem at least then we could justify the fact that their are two lead pairs. At the moment Urmila and Rashi seem to be the leads of the show.
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I fully understand what you are trying to say. The CV's have to re-invent themselves above the kalakaris to give this show another dimension. The question remains are they capable enough?
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
at time i just get frustrated with thsese stupid  kalakaris...i watch the show for gohem and kokila...
Kavya.S thumbnail
i know i agree with u...i'm with u 100% we read article that gopi and ahem have surprise planned for each other but is never shown...are they putting these articles to gain trp's so that we will wait and watch for it but we never get it...i'm really pissed coz i want gohem scenes

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think we watch this show and come to the forum because we are all addicted to this show, so bad or good our eyes are glued to it, also we've invested so much time and effort into it until now, it's a shame to just quit watching. 

But it's just entertainment, today we were entertained weren't we with what was being shown. That's why we hit the chaskameter. Also our actors and actresses are damn good that's why we want their rankings up to reflect how good they are. When I was made Saathiya of the week one of the first questions I was asked "favourite character from SNS" my answer was I love all the characters It's hard for me to say GoHam only as because I think all of them make the show what it is, without one or the other it just wouldn't be the same show. Each of the characters bring something to the show that I find entertaining. 

However I agree we had been led by that Telly Chakkar article that the GoHam pair are planning anniversary surprises for each other and this didn't materialise also prior to this Rashi leaving the MM track, we had the education and navratri tracks where we were all fat kids at the end of a production line with the amount of GoHam scenes we were feasting on...what should we learn from this don't trust Telly Chakkar articles ...lol, as they are competition for India Forums, and perhaps we should receive gratefully and be happy any GoHam scenes but don't take it as the norm in this serial that GoHam is only what they will show, when a specific track is showing the Saathiya CV's tend to forcus on the main characters of that track.

Kinjal track, mainly Kinjal, Umang were the main forcus snippets of Gopi and Aham, Ghost track Gopi and Rashi and Gopi and Aham tiny scenes, Sandook track Naani, Urmila and Rashi and tiny snippets again of Gopi and Aham, education track mostly Gopi until Aham stepped up to support her with the principal then it was all them, all other characters took a backseat, Navratri saying bye to Goham scenes galore then Rashi and Jigar scenes started with the whole marriage conspiracy...so the CV's have always done this they focus on the main characters to do with the track and others are sidelined, so I guess if you are going to watch SNS you need to love all the characters and don't mind that sometimes when Gopi and Aham are not the main forcus of the track they won't have a lot of screen time. 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know wht r u trying to say its bcoz things r not happing the way we expected bt iam agree with nafisa  TC aticel r not true...
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you! I am disappointed actually. I am dreading Kinjal back as she is going to create problems for Gopi. Why has it always got to be about attacking Gopi and kalakari's?

I understand all we should love all characters and I do with the exception of Urmi and Rashi scenes. There is way too much focus on these two that I usually fast forward this bit. I loved the Ahem and Jigar moments in the ME as well as the scenes between Jigar and Hetal and Hetal and Kokila. I just wish the CV's would ease off on the kalakari's and making Gopi the centre of all of them.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i too totally agreed with u nafisa tc article r not true i am watching this show becoz of our cute gohem cvs cant uderstand simlpe thing they r not insterted in our lead pari they just loved urshi kalakari lol
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u r absolutely rigt,i completely agree with u
even i was thinking the same...

i thought there will be something special in their anniversary night ,like ahem taking gopi anywhere or a hug or even wishing as they did nt wish each other but nothin happend
eccept lots of urshi scenes nd kalakaries